Here are the New Jersey MileSplit honorees for week 6 performances! Now it is your turn to vote for athlete of the week between them. Great work by all 16 of these athletes!
Last weeks Winners: Rajahn Dixon of Eastern Regional dominated the boys poll receiving 46% of the votes! His 200m performance of 21.40 at Camden County Champs still ranks NJ No. 1! In the girls poll Adannia Agbo of Morris Hills earned 47% of the votes for the peoples choice of AOTW! Agbo ranked NJ No. 2 in the triple jumpe with a 39-0.5 from their NJAC victory and increased their long jump best to 19-1.5 at Morris County Champs for NJ No. 1 this past week.
- Week 7 Results & Coverage
- Merge: Boys Top 25 Week 7
- Merge: Boys Top 25 Week 7
- Videos: Holmdel Twilight Royal Rumble
- Videos: Haddonfield Invitational
- Photos: Holmdel Twilight Royal Rumble by Mae Kellert
- Photos: Morris County Championships by Tom Smith
- All Recent Video Albums
- All Recent Photo Albums
Polls close Thursday at 8pm!
- Ryan Matulonis of Seton Hall Prep won the 400 hurdles in 54.09, finished first in the 400 in 48.76, captured the 110 hurdles in 14.83, and was third in the 800 at the Essex County Championships.
- Collin Boler of Delbarton finished first in the mile in 4:06.71, the 7th fastest time in NJ history, at the Trials of Miles
- Jack Ahart of Kinnelon won the 400 with a NJ No. 4 time of 47.93 and the 200 with a NJ No. 5 time of 21.58 at the Morris County Championships
- Brian O'Sullivan of Hillsborough matched his NJ No. 1 clearance of 16-0 when he won the pole vault at the Somerset County Championships
- Cameren Anderson of Franklin won the shot put with a PR of 57-3.75, repeated as champion in the javelin with a PR of 157-10, and won the discus with a throw of 138-2 at the Somerset County Championships
- Damian Scouloukas of Hunterdon Central smashed the meet records in both the long jump with a leap of 23-5, and the triple jump with a 45-11.50, which are both NJ No. 2 this season, and was third in the 110 hurdles with a PR of 15.58 at the Hunterdon-Warren-Sussex Championships
- Maxim Rychkov of Robbinsville won the 100 dash in 10.90, finished first in the 400 in 49.22, and was second in the 200 in 22.17 at the Mercer County Championships
- Benjamin Shue of Bergen Catholic won both the shot put (64-0) and discus (193-6) at the Bergen County Meet of Champions
- Tilly O'Connor of St. Rose ran a NJ No. 1 time of 4:46.63 in the 1,600, which is No. 4 in Monmouth County history, at the Holmdel Twilight Royal Rumble
- Sianni Wynn of Pennsauken ran a NJ No. 1 time of 24.20, the 4th fastest time by a freshman in state history, at the Burlington County Scholastic League Championships
- Peyton Hollis of Union Catholic dropped her state-leading time to 2:09.61 with a fifth-place finish at the Trials of Miles
- Natasha Redmond of Mount Olive won the 100 dash (12.22), the 200 (25.05), the 400 (57.53), and split 56.93 on the third-place 4x400 at the Morris County Championships.
- Adannia Agbo of Morris Hills soared a NJ No. 1 19-1.50 to win the long jump, won the triple jump with a 37-11.75, and placed fourth at the Morris County Championships
- Layla Giordano of Old Tappan won the discus with a NJ No. 1 throw of 156-3, which is No. 6 in state history, and captured the shot put with a 42-11.75 at the Bergen County Meet of Champions
- Victoria Henry of West Windsor-Plainsboro North won the 100 dash in 12.41, was first in the 200 in 25.34, and placed fourth in the long jump at the Mercer County Championships
- Chairely Bido of Snyder won the 400m hurdles (1:04.71), the 100m dash (12.36), the 400m (58.41), and the 200m (25.78) at Hudson County Championships.