South Jersey XC Shootout 2011 2011
09/17/2011 5:02:47 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I was there today and shot pics throughout the day! I'll start editing and posting the miscellaneous stuff and then I'll begin with the first races -- the middle schools -- and follow through to the "Stud Races" at the end. It'll take a while so stop back over the next few days and see if I caught you or your frineds in action!
I was there today and shot pics throughout the day! I'll start editing and posting the miscellaneous stuff and then I'll begin with the first races -- the middle schools -- and follow through to the "Stud Races" at the end. It'll take a while so stop back over the next few days and see if I caught you or your frineds in action!
09/18/2011 8:46:55 AM
User
@SJPixShooter Just wanted to say as a parent of a freshman - new to the Cross Country running experience, I am very appreciative of the time you and the other photographers take to attend these meets and take these photos. One of you caught a great close up of my daughter at the Cherokee Challenge. I am so excited to look for her running and watch her go past that I forget to take pictures! Im looking forward to seeing the pics from the Shootout. Thank You!
@SJPixShooter Just wanted to say as a parent of a freshman - new to the Cross Country running experience, I am very appreciative of the time you and the other photographers take to attend these meets and take these photos. One of you caught a great close up of my daughter at the Cherokee Challenge. I am so excited to look for her running and watch her go past that I forget to take pictures! Im looking forward to seeing the pics from the Shootout. Thank You!
09/18/2011 3:07:59 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@greenacres562 Thanks for the note! From experience I can tell you, your job is to watch, and run around, and maybe yell crazy things like "Use your legs!" (yes, that was one parent's advice at Holmdel last year!) and not to use your time taking pictures. Let us take them for you or assign some other family member . . . you just enjoy the fun while it lasts!
@greenacres562
Thanks for the note! From experience I can tell you, your job is to watch, and run around, and maybe yell crazy things like "Use your legs!" (yes, that was one parent's advice at Holmdel last year!) and not to use your time taking pictures. Let us take them for you or assign some other family member . . . you just enjoy the fun while it lasts!
09/19/2011 8:06:22 AM
User
Awesome job! I want to add my thanks as well. The pics add so much to the overall race experience. I, too, try to take pictures but it's hard to focus and cheer at the same time as my son runs by. Keep up the good work.
Awesome job! I want to add my thanks as well. The pics add so much to the overall race experience. I, too, try to take pictures but it's hard to focus and cheer at the same time as my son runs by. Keep up the good work.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.