Timing mistake
06/12/2021 9:35:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Who do I contact to get a time corrected. Live results for group 4 girls 800 has correct time but meet results reflect correct place but added 4 seconds to her time. Because of this instead of being raked NJ #7 she is 24 due to incorrect time posted.
Who do I contact to get a time corrected. Live results for group 4 girls 800 has correct time but meet results reflect correct place but added 4 seconds to her time. Because of this instead of being raked NJ #7 she is 24 due to incorrect time posted.
06/13/2021 1:28:31 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@dniglio would contact the Meet Director listed in regs for your location and or the timer. If you don't have the timer or meet director's contact send an email to me with details on what to fix such as athlete, time, group, so on. And I'll forward to the timer to check out. I don't change the official results without meet's permission to adjust.
@dniglio would contact the Meet Director listed in regs for your location and or the timer. If you don't have the timer or meet director's contact send an email to me with details on what to fix such as athlete, time, group, so on. And I'll forward to the timer to check out.

I don't change the official results without meet's permission to adjust.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.