Deadline Date says January twenty ninth.
01/24/2019 2:31:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have I have 1 athlete who is currently registered in 3 of his 4 events, but was not submitted in his 4th event. And I have 2 athletes entered in NJSIAA South Group 1 sectionals via the online portal on NJ mile split. but was not also entered via paper entry. Question is , since the deadline has not passed are they still allowed to compete even if they did not get a seed time or mark?
I have I have 1 athlete who is currently registered in 3 of his 4 events, but was not submitted in his 4th event. And I have 2 athletes entered in NJSIAA South Group 1 sectionals via the online portal on NJ mile split. but was not also entered via paper entry. Question is , since the deadline has not passed are they still allowed to compete even if they did not get a seed time or mark?
01/27/2019 8:39:14 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@MANNYQUICK yes, they just won’t have a seed time and will be seeded last so they will likely be in the slowest heat.
@MANNYQUICK yes, they just won't have a seed time and will be seeded last so they will likely be in the slowest heat.
01/28/2019 11:15:29 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank You.
Thank You.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.