Meet Director - New Entry Release Option
11/23/2018 11:57:10 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Meet Directors, note that if using online registration you'll be prompted to choose if you want your entries to go public after the meet closes. After your entries are finalized with the registration period closing they'll then be posted for public viewing on your meet page with that option. There is also a brand new option for those interested in having entries show as they come in leading up to the meet. That new feature seems better suited for individual focused invitationals looking to drive interest rather than team championship based meets where entry strategy could come into play. Robert
Meet Directors, note that if using online registration you'll be prompted to choose if you want your entries to go public after the meet closes. After your entries are finalized with the registration period closing they'll then be posted for public viewing on your meet page with that option.

There is also a brand new option for those interested in having entries show as they come in leading up to the meet. That new feature seems better suited for individual focused invitationals looking to drive interest rather than team championship based meets where entry strategy could come into play.

Robert
12/04/2018 11:16:35 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Noticing that the new entry system is able to import spring seeds for winter entries. Can you explain how to toggle this feature on for our meets? Trying to allow this for our meets but it is not working. Thanks!
Noticing that the new entry system is able to import spring seeds for winter entries. Can you explain how to toggle this feature on for our meets? Trying to allow this for our meets but it is not working. Thanks!
12/04/2018 8:48:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachsmirk On the division page, under Seeding and Standards set to Both (Indoor & Outdoor). I believe if you leave the setting above that on Current Season that it is only looking at the 2019 outdoor season, which obviously doesn't have data yet. I think it would have to be set to PRs or Last Season Only, which the better would be PRs in my eyes.
@coachsmirk On the division page, under Seeding and Standards set to Both (Indoor & Outdoor). I believe if you leave the setting above that on Current Season that it is only looking at the 2019 outdoor season, which obviously doesn't have data yet. I think it would have to be set to PRs or Last Season Only, which the better would be PRs in my eyes.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.