Looking for Meet Coverage Help This Fall
08/30/2018 4:42:15 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Hey Everyone, Looking for individuals passionate about XC who are interested in going to meets around the state or in their general area who can record and upload footage of races, interview athletes on video, and possibly write a quick recap. If you are capable with a photo camera that is a bonus but not necessary. -Payment would be by the meet. -For the most part coverage would be on your own as this is meant to expand our reach to meets past the ones I'm already attending. However if you are available at bigger events you would be working on a coverage team with me. -Even if your availability is only for a select few meets those may very well be meets I'm interested in. For more information and to apply for some meets please contact rkellert@milesplit.com.
Hey Everyone,

Looking for individuals passionate about XC who are interested in going to meets around the state or in their general area who can record and upload footage of races, interview athletes on video, and possibly write a quick recap. If you are capable with a photo camera that is a bonus but not necessary.

-Payment would be by the meet.
-For the most part coverage would be on your own as this is meant to expand our reach to meets past the ones I'm already attending. However if you are available at bigger events you would be working on a coverage team with me.
-Even if your availability is only for a select few meets those may very well be meets I'm interested in.

For more information and to apply for some meets please contact rkellert@milesplit.com.
08/30/2018 4:55:47 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Also if there are writers out there with interesting takes on the sport in NJ, not necessarily recaps, that would like to expand our written content I am interested in taking on individuals for that as well. Examples could be creative pieces, letters to the sport, coaching tips series, and so on. Would be paid, same contact as above.
Also if there are writers out there with interesting takes on the sport in NJ, not necessarily recaps, that would like to expand our written content I am interested in taking on individuals for that as well.

Examples could be creative pieces, letters to the sport, coaching tips series, and so on. Would be paid, same contact as above.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.