2012 Shore Coaches XC Invite: PICTURES
10/06/2012 9:55:59 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I took several thousand pics today starting with the Girls Var E at 11:30 and "hitting the wall" after the Girls Var A at 4:15. I started editing and posting this evening and it will take me several days to finish the rest. Check back regularly and see if I got some of you and/or your friends!
I took several thousand pics today starting with the Girls Var E at 11:30 and "hitting the wall" after the Girls Var A at 4:15. I started editing and posting this evening and it will take me several days to finish the rest. Check back regularly and see if I got some of you and/or your friends!
10/07/2012 2:03:44 PM
User
@SJPixShooter If everyone took ther job as seriously as you do, forget about Obama/Romney, this whole damn world would be straightened out in no time. You must have it enjoyed it somewhat--can you imagine if it had been guys.
@SJPixShooter
If everyone took ther job as seriously as you do, forget about Obama/Romney, this whole damn world would be straightened out in no time.
You must have it enjoyed it somewhat--can you imagine if it had been guys.
10/09/2012 6:37:16 AM
User
Great coverage! Your two mile pictures make me wonder if Ariana North is ever going to run hard this season. http://nj.milesplit.com/photos/files/4129591
Great coverage!

Your two mile pictures make me wonder if Ariana North is ever going to run hard this season.

http://nj.milesplit.com/photos/files/4129591
10/09/2012 1:41:56 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Ha Ha! Apparently she was surprised to see someone she knew . . . she recognized me from RunningWorks CC Camp and laughed and waved! And, yes, she was not at all stressed by the pace of competition.
Ha Ha! Apparently she was surprised to see someone she knew . . . she recognized me from RunningWorks CC Camp and laughed and waved! And, yes, she was not at all stressed by the pace of competition.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.