Saturday is a day for New Jersey cross country fanatics! The NJSIAA Group Championships invade Holmdel Park for 12 races of head to head championships between the very best each school size has to offer.
Athletes are running for state titles, for Meet of Champions advancement, for that last shot at historic Holmdel Park, and more.
As always NJ MileSplit will be there to cover the action with live results, interviews, photos, multi-view race videos, stories, and more.
Follow Us On Social Media
Coverage & Results
- FULL RESULTS -
- MERGE REPORT -
- WILD CARDS -
- Boys Recap -
- Girls Recap -
- Photos -
More Groups Content
Meet Program (PDF)
Boys Top 20 Team Rankings Nov. 1 Update
Girls Top 20 Team Rankings Nov. 1 Update
Holmdel Park Course Tour (Video)
NJSIAA XC Regulations (PDF)
Some content listed will be uploaded after the meet's conclusion. As long as the internet cooperates full results will be posted following each race courtesy of meet timer LFRacing.
Parking & Shuttles
- No parking allowed at Holmdel Park or surrounding neighborhoods.
- All spectator parking will be at the Bell Works site - 101 Crawfords Corne Rd, Holmdel. In the Gold Parking lot.
- NJSIAA will provide a shuttle bus service, tickets will be $3.00 round trip and sold by shuttle pick up.
- The NJSIAA has informed us that student-athletes in uniform and coaches who identify themselves as such do not have to pay for the shuttle.
Boys Non-Public A
Boys Group 2
Girls Non-Public A
Girls Group 2
Boys Group 3
Boys Group 1
Girls Group 3
Girls Group 1
Boys Group 4
Boys Non-Public B
Girls Group 4
Girls Non-Public B
All awards are boys followed by girls. They will take place at the staging area near the starting line.
|Non-Public A Awards
|Group 2 Awards
|Group 3 Awards
|Group 1 Awards
|Group 4 Awards
|Non-Public B Awards
Stats & Rankings
Holmdel Park Rankings
These lists will update after Groups and Meet of Champions.
For the team rankings note that if you login after going to the link it may reset the url filters we applied, so you'll have to click through this link once again if that happens.
How To Advance
As many know there were changes to the advancement procedures for the NJSIAA State Meet Series. Here is how teams and individuals can move on to compete at the Meet of Champions on Nov. 12th.
- Automatic Advancement: First place in each Group qualify for MOCs.
- Wild Card Advancement: Next 8 teams, considering all Groups together, with the fastest total times of their top five runners across all Groups will qualify for MOCs.
- Note that place of team takes precedence over time for the Wild Card advancement. Faster teams cannot jump ahead of teams who placed higher.
- In total 14 teams move on, 6 by way of a Group Championship victory, 8 by way of wild card based on top-five total time.
- Automatic Advancement: Top 10 individuals in each Group qualify for MOCs.
- Wild Card Advancement: The next best 30 individuals with the fastest times across all Groups who haven't already qualified by way of a top 10 finish or with their team.
- A trophy and 10 certificates to the first place team in each Group.
- Medals to the top 10 individual finishers in each Group.
Course Tour & Map
In 2019 we recorded a full course tour, follow along below. If you wish to share the course tour itself here is the article.