**NOTICE: We will be running a slightly modified course this year due to construction at Horseshoe Lake Park**
**Revised Course map for the 5k races IS NOW AVAILABLE!***
** NOVICE COURSE MAP is NOW AVAILABLE!**
The 5k changes are minimal:
1. Athletes will now run outside the fence during mile 1
2. This will shift the mile 1 and mile 2 marks slightly
3. The finish line has been moved from around the baseball field to the walking path and into the field next to the starting line.
The NOVICE course will now: (This is a NEW course from last year's frosh course).
1. Use the same starting line
2. Head directly out to the "island loop"
3. Return up the walking path and proceed directly to the finish line
Please familiarize yourself and your athletes with the change prior to meet day! We will do our best to direct traffic via race line, color coded arrows, signs, and volunteers.
Date: Saturday September 7, 2019 (Rain or Shine)
Time: 9:00am High School Races Start
Location: Horseshoe Lake Park
72 Eyland Ave
Entries Deadline: Tuesday, September 3rd(11:59 pm)
$9 per athlete
$450 MAX team entry - This includes both boys and girls teams)
$225 for ONLY Boys OR ONLY Girls
Send Payments and COI to:
Friends of Roxbury XC & TF
PO BOX 154
Ledgewood NJ 07852
Certificate of Insurance Listing: Roxbury Twp Recreation Dept
Meet Director: Laura Schmidt
Races & Distances:
8:45am Roxbury recreation 1 Mile Challenge
9:00 Novice Girls Short Course (1.6 miles)
9:20 Novice Boys Short Course (1.6 miles)
9:40 Future 4 Girls 5K - Varsity
10:10 Future 4 Boys 5K - Varsity
10:40 Fastest 4 Girls 5k - Varsity
11:10 Fastest 4 Boys 5k - Varsity
11:40 JV Girls 5k
12:10 JV Boys 5k
Note: ANY grade may run ANY race. You decide what is best for YOUR athletes.
Scoring:* Top 4 runners in each Varsity Race make a team
* Ties in the Varsity races will be determined by each schools first runner. Whichever team has the faster first finisher will win.
Awards:* Medals to the top 20 in each race
* Team trophies to the top 2 teams in each race
* Outstanding Male & Female Performer of the Day
This year's Invitational is brought to you in part by Kessler!**Providing High Quality Sports & Orthopedic Physical Therapy to New Jersey With More Than 100 Centers Throughout The State. No Prescription Needed. www.kessler-pt.com**
Interested in having your child screened on race day? Parents, please use the attached QR code to register your child ahead of time. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why's the Boys Novice results not there?
Created by ForrestM10, 1 reply