With the COVID-19 restrictions heading into this New Jersey indoor and outdoor season we're going to see a larger portion of the schedule switch to small duals and limited capacity meets. For those who won't have F.A.T. results at their event here is a template to submit results for stats entry.
We also want to make sure the smaller duals and tri-meets are included so we capture as many performances as possible for these athletes, you can place those meets on the calendar using the Meet Creation tab.
Make a copy in Google Sheets or download to excel, fill in your results, add results to your meet page or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. A heads up, we need the columns to be in place so exporting to .pdf does not work well.
NOTES FOR CREATING RESULTS
We need first and last names for the athletes to enter the stats. Also note hand times are rounded up at the tenth, they do not go to the hundredth like FAT timing.
Try to at least include the top six, all teams must be included in results as well. Single athlete or single team time trials will not be entered into the database. Must be officiated competition.
How to Submit Meet Dates For Calendar
- For larger invitationals and meet series feel free to use the Meet Creation form, or for those who want help setting up registration you can send your dates and information into email@example.com. If there will be a lot of repeating registration settings I can help copy those over to new dates and make it easier.
- For small duals and mini-invites please add the meet to our calendar using the Meet Creation form. If you aren't using online registration simply choose that option when prompted in the form.
- If you need a venue added to the system email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the meet is over if you don't have a timer use the Formatted Results Template and either copy paste that to the Meet Page using the Add Content or Add Results buttons or share it with the State Editor to post up and enter stats, email@example.com.
- We are forming our coverage schedule as well, while we aren't able to make it to every meet it doesn't hurt to give a heads up to your State Editor when intriguing competition is shaping up, firstname.lastname@example.org. The earlier these dates are up the better.