MileSplit is the nation's premier historical network for high school track and field and cross country results, rankings and news coverage.
What Is A MileSplit Athlete Profile?
- When hundreds of thousands of athletes across the nation compete in cross country and track and field, we here at MileSplit create an athlete profile to document history.
- From results to rankings to meet photos, to videos and interviews, your athlete profile has it all!
- Your athlete profile gives you your stats for each season for every performance in the database.
- Track your progression season by season via the progression tab.
- View videos, articles and photos that you are tagged in from the MileSplit network across the country.
Why Claim Your MileSplit Athlete Profile?
- Receive personalized results emails.
- Full access to tag photos and videos straight to your athlete profile so you can keep all your cross country and track and field memories in one location.
- Edit your profile picture: Learn more about how to do that here.
- Register for races as an individual.
How Do You Claim Your MileSplit Athlete Profile?
- Doing so is as easy as these four quick steps:
First, create a MileSplit account if you have not already done so. To create an account, click on the person icon in the right hand corner of your screen and click 'sign up.' Follow the prompts on your screen to create your account.
Now that you have an account and you are logged in, click the search button and type in you or your athlete's name.
Once you have located your athlete profile, select the "Claim Athlete" button under the athlete's name.
Follow the prompts for verification. If you are claiming your own athlete profile, select the "This Is Me" option where it asks for your relationship. If you are claiming your child's profile, select the "Athlete's Parent/Guardian" option and then click the "Submit Claim" button.