Time for another full weekend of action, follow along with everything from week 3 right here. The meet links will send you to their full results when posted and most meets that haven't happened will have meet information and entries.
Don't forget to send us updates and highlights of your own on social @njmilesplit, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. And if you have a video clip or race of a top performance send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get it on the site!
We'll be streaming LIVE from Woodbury starting at 9:30am.
Results and Coverage
Quick notes and highlights will be posted below as the weekend progresses, if a full recap comes out for a meet that will be linked as well.
- RECAP & VIDEOS Union Catholic, Page, and McGrath Star at Father Judge
- PHOTOS Album by RunningWorksPics
- No results to be posted.
- PHOTOS Album by RunningWorksPics
- Juniors Martin Riddell of Haddonfield (9:12.43) and Corinne Barney of Indian Hills (11:08.25) burned NJ#1 times in thre 3,200m. Ethan Wechsler of Cherokee was second to Ridell in a NJ#2 9:16.66.
- VIDEOS Watch Every Race
- PHOTOS A small album is on the way.
- The Piscataway boys and Pope John girls won the team titles at the 13th annual meet held at East Stroudsburg University.
- Pope John was led by Bridget McNally, who won the long jump with a NJ#3 17-11, finished first in the 200m in an NJ#10 25.63, and placed second in the 400 in 58.95.
- Pope John also received runner-up finishes from Emma Myer in the 3,200 (11:26.50) and from Teja Brown in the triple jump (NJ#3 36-7 1/2).
- Christian White led a 1-2-4 finish for Piscataway in the boys long jump with a winning leap of 21-11 1/4, and he also placed third in the 100m (11.31).
- The Piscataway boys rocked the relays, winning the 4x100 (NJ#10 43.31) and 4x400 (NJ#5 3:25.95) and placing second in the 4x800 (8:19.53).
- Jadyn Terry also had a strong meet for Piscataway, placing third in the 300m hurdles (40.42), and second in the high jump (5-10)
- Kayla Hudson of Livingston won the girls 100m hurdles in 15.37, and placed fourth in the 300m hurdles (49.86).
- Gov. Livingston junior Victoria Vanriele won the girls 800m in a NJ#1 2:09.36
Friday and Saturday, 4/19 and 4/20
- The West Windsor-Plainsboro North girls rolled to the team title, 102-61 1/2 over runner-up Princeton
- In a boys competition that featured seven teams with a least 50 points, Hamilton West edged Hamilton North 73-70, for the team. WWN was third with 64 and Hamilton East fourth with 61,.
- The Hamilton North boys dropped its NJ#1 4x200 time down to 1:28.09
- St. Peter's Prep burned a NJ#1 3:31.49 SMR, and finished first in the 4x100 (43.58) and 4x200 (NJ#10 1:30.25).
- Meghan O'Malley split 14.9 in the shuttles, 59.2 in the 4x400, cleared 5-2 in the HJ and went 37-4 1/2 in the TJ to lead the Randolph girls to the team title, 74-51 over runner-up Morris Hills.
- Abby Loveys of Randolph split 2:18.0 and 2:17.3 on the winning 4x800 and SMR .
- The Morris Knolls boys picked up wins in the shuttle hurdles and triple jump on the way to a 84-74 victory over runner-up Morris Hills
- Hillsborough won the girls javelin and Ridge placed second in that event on Monday (the javelin was ppd. from Saturday) to forge a 120-120 tie as the two squads shared the team title.
- The Ridge boys placed fourth in the javelin to secure the team title, 88-83 over runner-up Montgomery
- Pingry girls equal the Somerset County record in the SMR with a NJ#1 4:07.66 (Franklin ran 4:07.6 in 1992). Nicole Vanasse anchored in 2:15 and change for Pingry.