Girls Individual - Top Ten Predictions
|Robert Kellert||Pat Montferrat||Jim Lambert||Andrew Stranieri|
- Check Out Jim Lambert's Girls Meet Preview
- Alyssa Aldridge was able to show she is still a contender for her third straight Meet of Champions title last week with her Group 3 "Practice MOCs" win over Monica Hebner and other talented runners. Both Aldridge and Hebner have the two fastest times this season at Holmdel with their 18:18 and 18:20.
- The Meet of Champions will prove to be even more of a challenge for the defending champ as Abby Loveys of Randolph, who wasn't pushed very hard last week, will join the mix. She has had a great season so far.
- Another big name that has been in the conversation for a Meet of Champions title is Alexa Westley. She finished fourth last week behind Aldridge, Hebner, and Madison Brand but could very well bounce back this week after that stacked Group 3 battle.
- Madison Brand ran very well last week at Groups and has the third fastest time at Holmdel this season thanks to her Monmouth County Champs win of 18:39 a month ago.
- Make your own choices: Girls Holmdel Park Rankings, Groups Merge