The top athletes in each main event as well as group team rankings based on returner's 2013 season performances!
Nationally ranked heading into the Foot Locker Northeast Regional in New York City, Tessa Barrett had few external forces to move her along during a thus-far undefeated 2013 harrier campaign.
On Saturday at Van Cortlandt Park, 10th was as good as first for those in the championship races of the Foot Locker Northeast Regional, with trips to the National Final in San Diego awaiting those finishers.
When full results come out (NXN NE Posted), New Jersey highlights will be posted. You can find the MileSplit Meet Pages for both Nike and Foot Locker in this article.
With a certain runner from Newark, N.J., now competing in (and winning) national collegiate championships, Saturday's Foot Locker Northeast race can be summed up in two words - wide open. (via MileSplit)
With a certain runner from Newark, N.J., now competing in (and winning) national collegiate championships, Saturday's Foot Locker Northeast race can be summed up in two words - wide open.
MileSplit HQ - It's nationals season for the folks of the Northeast. Perspectives have changed from trying to beat out the best of the state, to competing with the best of the best. Teams and athletes have two options for those who wish to extend their season. To oversimplify, the Nike Cross Regionals are for teams looking to continue, and the Foot Locker Regional is for the individual. There is some slight variation in these perspectives, but more on that later. Because of scheduling, it is either one or the other. Both events have some of the region top talent, and our full Foot Locker preview will be out on later today. Also of note, teams are not allowed to use their school names, so club names are required. We added them in under their school names below, for easier digestion of the information.
On the race's return to Van Cortlandt Park, seven of the ten qualifiers in 2012 were underclassmen, a theme that is starting to become commonplace at the Northeast Regional Championship. Though six of these seven (more on that in a sec) will be favorites to repeat, these girls know that returning to the Foot Locker finals may be harder this year than in the previous year, as more talent enters the meet and shows no fear in challenging the veterans.
- Middlesex County Relays 2014
- Adding results from colgate women's games to nj runners profiles?
- At large
- Vertical Club High Jump Clinics & Private Coaching-Winter 2013 / 2014
- Vertical Club Pole Vault Clinics & Practice Sessions-Winter 2013/2014
- Article Comment: Girls XC NJ Meet of Champions Review!
- Shirts from Group Championship Meet
- MOC leader videos
- NJSIAA XC MOC, 2013: PICTURES
- Olivia Baker to Stanford University
- Kylene Cochrane to University of Pennsylvania
- Saeed Blacknall to Rutgers University
- Lyndsi Ross-Trevor to Dartmouth College
- Mary Grace Monahan to US Naval Academy
- Zyaire Clemes to Florida State University
- Courtney Thompson to University of Richmond
- Megan Reardon to Wake Forest University
- Bridget Flynn to Dartmouth College
- Brennan Sharkey to Bucknell University