Holmdel Park course tour (filmed 2019)
Coaches if you still see errors in the results, please email Maurice at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information to sort it out.
Race assignments for the New Balance Shore Coaches Invitational on Saturday, September 30th, have been released to NJ MileSplit. We'll once again be on site providing race videos, interviews, photos, and more.
Update: Meet Still On For Saturday
This meet is the traditional mid-term report for New Jersey cross country. For most teams in New Jersey this is the only chance to get quality race time experience at Holmdel Park before state championships and one of the unique chances to see this many teams from the Garden State in one place.
Note there is no general parking at Holmdel Park, information on the shuttle system below.
- Meet Page
- Results by Viper Timing
- Race Assignments (PDF)
- Time Schedule (PDF)
- Articles - Photos - Videos
- Boys Top 20 State Rankings
- Girls Top 20 State Rankings
*Note Freehold Township was not listed but confirmed girls are running Varsity A and boys Varsity B
Coaches, any questions or concerns about the race assignments can be directed to Meet Director Brian Decker at email@example.com.
- Spectator parking will be at BELL WORKS. (101 Crawford's Corner Rd. Holmdel, NJ 07733)
- FREE Shuttle to and from the park and Bell Works.
- No spectator parking at Holmdel Park or on local streets!
- Handicap parking is permitted in the park.
- DO NOT have athletes/spectators dropped off or picked up at the entrance to the park. All drop-off and pick-ups are at Bell Works.
Holmdel Park is located minutes off of the Garden State Park in Holmdel, NJ.
The Monmouth County Park System maintains the 500 acre park and the 5000 meter and 2 mile cross country courses. Both courses cover challenging hills and well maintained trails. The 5000 meter course features the infamous Bowl.
No bikes at Holmdel Park the day of the race, this is a Holmdel Park rule.
- Team trophy for first place in each race
- Medals to top 30 in all races
- Medals to the top 3 teams in each race