Saturday marks the return of the NJSIAA Group Cross Country Championships. This is a day made for New Jersey running fanatics, 12 races of head to head racing between the best each school size has to offer.
Athletes running for state titles, for Meet of Champions advancement, for that last shot at historic Holmdel Park, and more.
As always NJ MileSplit will be there to cover the action with live results, interviews, photos, multi-view race videos, stories, and more.
Results after each race courtesy of LFRacing. We will post as soon as possible.
Parking & Shuttles
No parking at Holmdel Park or on the streets around the park. Cars will be ticketed.
--All Parking at Bell Works--
Shuttle busses will run to the park - cost is $3 round trip. Bell Works also has a good court which will be open.
9:30am - Girls Group 1
10:00am - Girls Group 3
10:30am - Boys Group 1
11:00am - Boys Group 3
11:30am - Girls Non-Public B
12:00pm - Girls Group 4
12:30pm - Boys Non-Public B
1:00pm - Boys Group 4
1:30pm - Girls Group 2
2:00pm - Girls Non-Public A
2:30pm - Boys Group 2
3:00pm - Boys Non-Public A
Stats & Rankings
Holmdel Park Individual Rankings
|Boys Individuals||Girls Individuals|
|Group 1||Group 1|
|Group 2||Group 2|
|Group 3||Group 3|
|Group 4||Group 4|
Team Holmdel Rankings Coming Soon..
Course Tour & Map
In 2019 we recorded a full course tour, follow along below. If you wish to share the course tour itself here is the article.
How To Advance
From the NJSIAA:
- The results of all groups for each gender will be merged into one unified list.
- The first and second place teams of each group automatically advance to the Meet of Champions (MoC).
- The next eight (8) teams by place from the rescored merge - regardless of time/place in their individual group - will then advance as a Wildcard Team. A team is construed by their first five runners that finish in their group race.
- The top ten (10) individuals of each Group also automatically advances.
- From the merged list - the next ten fastest individuals who were NOT part of an advancing team or top ten individual of a group race will then advance as a Wildcard Individual.