Here is everything you need to create a meet page and produce hand timed results for your officiated dual meets. This season please post them directly to the meet page instead of emailing the file in, this will help us keep pace with the influx of meets.
Please post directly to your meet page rather than emailing to help with influx of meets. We will work on entering stats from there.
If the meet results are late and took place more than a week ago or went up on a meet with results already entered then please give us a heads up.
If you are hosting a larger invitational with a timer you can use this meet creation form as well but make sure you communicate with your timer first so you both don't create a duplicate meet page with registration. We are capable of cloning over settings from previous years for you to save time as well.
Try to use consistent naming such as 'Team vs Team Dual Meet' to make it easier for viewers to find meets.
Template: Make a copy in Google Sheets or download to excel, fill in your results, add results to your meet page using the Add Content button by copy pasting them in. We'll then see they are uploaded and enter the stats, if you upload more than a week after the meet date please give us a heads up to go back and add the stats with a link, email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CREATING RESULTS
Only meet management should be utilizing this system. We will not accept performances or meet pages submitted by anyone not involved with meet management.
We need first and last names for the athletes and their places to enter the stats.
Hand times are rounded up at the tenth, they do not go to the hundredth like FAT performances. Make sure times that are flat still have a .0, they can sometimes disappear in google sheet.
Record field marks in the 00-00.00 format and not 00' 00'' 0/0.
Try to at least include the top six of the meet and record all teams.
Single athlete or single team time trials will not be entered into the database. Must be officiated competition.
Boys and girls results go on the same meet page, no need to create separate boys and girls meet pages if at the same location.
How to Submit Meet Dates For Calendar Breakdown
- For larger invitationals and meet series feel free to use the Meet Creation form, or for those who want help setting up registration you can send your dates and information into firstname.lastname@example.org. If there will be a lot of repeating registration settings I can help copy those over to new dates and make it easier. Communicate with your timer!
- For small duals and mini-invites please add the meet to our calendar using the Meet Creation form. If you aren't using online registration simply choose that option when prompted in the form.
- If you need a venue added to the system email a request to email@example.com.
- Once the meet is over if you don't have a timer use the Formatted Results Template and copy paste that to the Meet Page using the Add Content or Add Results button.
- We are forming our coverage schedule as well, while we aren't able to make it to every meet it doesn't hurt to give a heads up to your State Editor when intriguing competition is shaping up, firstname.lastname@example.org. The earlier these dates are up the better.