The East Coast Cross Country Championships are scheduled to run this Saturday, December 5th, at Holmdel Park in New Jersey.
Due to New Jersey's current restrictions on non-essential travel there have been some major changes to the out-of-state entries since they were first released.
Athletes and teams from outside the immediate region of NJ, PA, CT, NY, and DE unfortunately had to be disinvited. The meet has filled entries from their waiting lists and released their newly formed race assignments as the boys and girls will run two separate races each to meet crowd limit guidelines.
Will be streaming the finish line LIVE and will also recording the action from multiple views around the course to upload multi-view race videos after the meet.
Entries And Race Assignments
|Last updated 12/4 4:28pm|
1:00pm Boys Gold Race
All information provided by the meet, email email@example.com for questions or concerns.
- Runners may be accompanied by one chaperone. That chaperone may attend the race but must return to his/her car after it concludes while the athletes cool down. Coaches are not considered chaperones and may attend races of their athletes.
- Upon arrival, all athletes (not chaperones) must check-in at yellow tent and receive a bib number (front) and hip number (side). We will provide eight pins per runner. There will be a line for teams and for individual bib number pickup.
- Runners may warm up on the around the park or on the first half of the course between races, but please stay off the second half of the course.
- At the conclusion of every race, runners and chaperones must clear the finish line area and return to their cars. We cannot exceed 150 people for any race- which means no one can hang around to watch subsequent races. Thank you for understanding and complying with our state mandates.
- At the end of the second and fourth races, individual and team results will be merged and available on lexicontiming.com. When they are posted online, individuals, teams, and coaches - not chaperones- may come to the yellow tent to receive your awards. We request teams come together for a quick team picture with the trophy/plaque. We are unfortunately not allowed to have an official awards ceremony. Also, top three boys, top three girls, and winners of all four races will be awarded free gear from HummingDye.
- We expect all participants, chaperones, and coaches to wear masks and social distance at all times. Participants do not need masks when warming up, racing, or cooling down, but we do request they are mindful of others while running before and after their race.
- Due to the potential for rain tents are allowed but must be secured to the ground and placed in red areas.