On Tuesday November 20th the annual end of season cross country committee meeting took place at the NJSIAA offices in Robbinsville, NJ. The full minutes are linked below.
- Qualifiers from Sectionals to Groups will increase from the top 10 to the top 15.
- Pre-meet entries will reduce from 8 individuals to 7, but coaches will still be allowed seven changes the day of the meets.
- Many of last year's rule changes were voted to continue in pilot or become permanent.
- Next year's dates have been settled: 11/9 Sectionals, 11/16 Groups, 11/23 MOCs.
- All state meet courses remain for next year.
Embedded below, linked above.