No delay as of yet but check with NJRunners over the next night and morning, if there is a weather delay I will immediately post an article stating so on the site as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages.
If there is a weather delay for Sectionals.
-Friday's events (whole schedule or partial depending how far the meet went) will move to Saturday 10am.
-Saturday's events will take place Saturday still, but after the friday events. The meet will become a one day meet.
-IF there are events that cannot be finished Saturday, the meet will continue on Sunday at 1pm.