Below you'll find answers to some frequently asked questions for this year's registration process as well as links to all the NJSIAA Sectional pages. Please note an Athletic Director option has been added to the Sportsmanship form and read over the FAQ section below for any updates.
(An Athletic Director option has been added to the form.)
Sectional Entry Dates to Remember
- Online registration closes October 26th at 11:59pm, this is the last day for you to withdraw to avoid payment as well.
- There will be no roster changes at the meets, email up to seven changes to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 12th at noon. Please provide notes for which athletes are being replaced.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- There is a maximum of seven athletes per team entry online, the original regulations said eight this has been reduced to seven since then.
- You can find your invoice under Reports on the right side of registration or by clicking Make Payment. Print and mail to NJSIAA.
- Bibs with chips and video will be used at all Sectional meets, nothing to fill out on meet day.
- There will be no meet day awards given out. All awards will be mailed directly to the AD.
- No tents will be allowed at the meets. Please adhere to the strict two hour window for each Sectional race.
- T-Shirts will be sold at the Sectional meets.
- When mailing the entry payment do not include the P.O. box number for the NJSIAA.
- Questions or concerns about Sectional rules please reach out to email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble with online registration check out the MileSplit FAQ page or feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Video & Race Finishes: The North 2, South, and Non-Public South Sectionals will all have LIVE finish line video right here on MileSplit, all other locations will have finish line videos uploaded after the meets conclude.
Stories & Photos: We'll have reporters and photographers at each location as well capturing the action and collecting stories and quotes.
Recaps & Merges: As usual we'll have recaps from each location as well as an assortment of different statistical takes on the meets such as merges, returners, and more.
Where to Find Invoice
There are two options to find your invoice after your entries are complete.
1.) The blue Make Payment button on the bottom right.
2.) View/Print Invoice button on the right column.
Keep up to date by following us on <strong><a href="https://twitter.com/NJMileSplit">Twitter</a>, </strong> <strong><a href="https://www.facebook.com/NJRunners">Facebook</a>, and</strong> <strong><a href="https://instagram.com/njmilesplit/">Instagram</a></strong>. </p>