Here is a reminder for all NJSIAA Non-Public coaches about the coming deadline of November 1st 11:59pm for online entry. We've also included some extra notes about meet day roster changes, advancement, and so on.
If you need any help with online entry reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include your team, section, and group along with the details of your issue. We also have a MileSplit commonly asked questions page for online entry.
NJSIAA Meet Entry Pages
- Public Schools - Sectionals closed back on Wednesday, October 23rd at 11:59pm.
- Non-Public Schools - Groups close Friday, November 1st at 11:59pm, no exceptions.
- Public schools who advance to Groups from Sectionals do not enter online again, you are automatically pulled from the results. This is the same for athletes and teams who advance to the Meet of Champions.
|11/9||NJSIAA Sectionals - Central||Jamesburg, NJ|
|11/9||NJSIAA Sectionals - North 1||Woodland Park, NJ|
|11/9||NJSIAA Sectionals - North 2||Morris Plains, NJ|
|11/9||NJSIAA Sectionals - South||Franklinville, NJ|
|11/16||NJSIAA Group Championships||Holmdel, NJ|
|11/23||NJSIAA XC Meet of Champions||Holmdel, NJ|
More Team Management Notes
- These meet pages are for the pre-entry of seven individuals, but coaches will be permitted to make up to 7 changes the day of the meets (Sectionals, Groups, and MOCs) provided the athletes are listed on your MileSplit team roster by the entry date.
- Changes must be made as soon as coaches arrive at the meet site.
- Random draw for pole positions for Sectionals, Non-Publics will see this at Groups as well.
- The Group Championship meets will begin at 9:30am.
- Group award ceremony will be presented combining both boys and girls teams.
- Reminder: The number of individual qualifiers from Sectionals to Groups have expanded from 10 to 15. Medals cutoff remains at top 10 however.
- Reminder: Top 2 teams from each Group advance to Meet of Champs (12 teams), the next 8 fastest wild card teams will qualify through the merge. (16 total teams)
Advance from Sectionals to Groups
- Top 5 teams plus the first 15 individual placing runners in section.
Advance from Groups to Meet of Champions
- Teams: Top 2 teams in each group. (12 auto-advancing Teams)
- Teams: Top 8 teams from all groups combined that did not finish top two, these are chosen by merging the meet. (8 wild card teams, making 16 total.
- Individuals: Top 10 finishers in each Group.
- Individuals: Top 10 fastest times that have not already qualified either by a top ten finish individually or by team advancement.