Here are the top ten preseason teams in New Jersey as voted by a panel entering the 2019 cross country season.
The State Team Rankings Poll is now in its 14th year, the rankings and team of voters are managed by Pat Montferrat who also produces the write-ups for the top ten comments. Good luck to all these teams as they hunt for state titles, looks like a great season ahead.
If you view the above links on a mobile device, view horizontally so you can read the commentary.
These were created by polling 12 different cross country minded individuals from around New Jersey including reporters, coaches, and others connected to the sport.
The next ranking will release after the completion of week 2, and every week from there up to the Meet of Champions should be expected by the Tuesday of the following week.
- Individual Preseason Rankings (Coming Soon)
- NJSIAA Group and Sectional Returners Hub
- Holmdel Park Teams and Individuals
- Will You Make the Holmdel Park All-Decade List?
- Entire Season Preview Series So Far