Winter weather just won't let us be.. This weekend's competition schedule is currently being threatened and if any changes or postponements are announced we will have them listed here.
- Moved Up - Buena Relays - This meet has been moved up to Friday April 6th at 2:30pm, was originally scheduled for Saturday. Announced by Meet Director Stephanie Winkler on Wednesday.
- Cancelled - Don Danser Relays - This meet has been cancelled with no make up announced, was scheduled for Saturday. Announced by Meet Director Ed Colona Thursday morning.
- Cancelled - Summit Relays - This meet has been cancelled with no make up announced, was schedule for Saturday. Announced by Meet Directors Adam Fern and Tony Martins Thursday.
"Based on the forecasts by multiple sources and taking into consideration the safety of the student athletes and the overall quality of the meet, Head Coaches Adam Fern and Tony Martins have decided to cancel the 2018 Summit Relays slated for this Saturday. Thank you for your support and we plan to be back in 2019." - Tony Martin
- If any other meet changes are announced to us they will be updated here. Meet Directors please keep us in the loop by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or via social media.