Salute To Seniors is a medium for "senior farewells". With so many seniors heading off to bigger and better things we wanted to give everyone a chance to salute them one more time. As well as to invite those seniors to tell their stories from the past four years. We will begin posting responses after the NJSIAA Meet of Champions and continue through July.
There are a few ways you can submit a senior farewell..
- Answer the questions below in Q&A format.
- Create your own farewell or utilize the questions in a written format.
- A short video to say 'thank you' to the people who have impacted you the most.
Email your responses along with some pictures (with photographer names and permissible use) to email@example.com. Please title the email Salute to Seniors: (name). Pictures preferably from MileSplit or ones that we have permission to use from the photographer.
If you are a New Jersey high school senior cross county / track and field athlete feel free to participate. If there is a question you don't want to answer then don't sweat it and just answer what you'd like.
- What was your most memorable race/throw/jump/vault/moment?
- Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running or field career in high school?
- What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
- What will you miss the most?
- What advice would you give to younger athletes?
- What influence has your coach had with respect to your performance and overall life goals?
- What are your college plans?
- Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?