NJSIAA Group Championships - Grps. 1 & 4 2012

• User
    Insider
    cmacaluso
    @4boys4jill

Hi 4boys4jill, The first set of photos you posted had some great pics, one of my daughter, but now I can't find it. It is only one photo and it was great! I went to send the link to her grandpa and her aunt but its nowhere to be found. Please help. a single picture of a girl with a green and white shirt reading Hopatcong. Please add it back to the album so the family can see. I know she not one of the top guns but she won her heat in a nice fashion storming from last to first and I would love to share that moment with family.

Ps - any pics of the 55?

Thanks,
    proud mom
  • Jill McGuire
    User
    4boys4jill
    Hi "proud mom"....I am just that as well. My son ran yesterday & was not a "top gun" either.

I am merely a hobbyist photographer who assists here & there with the meets. I most likely deleted the photo you mention due to self-criticism of the photo quality, not that your daughter was not a top gun. I am going to look through the photos I took yesterday (455) & try to find the photo you are referring to. My apologies. May I ask, which race it was?

As far as the 55, I did not take shots, as I saw there was someone covering that race rather extensively...so I took some pole vaulting shots during that race.

All the best to you, Jill
  • User
    Insider
    cmacaluso
    @4boys4jill

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! She is Tagged! I thought all your pics were great. I "try" to take pictures but I get so excited, I either forget or end up taking pictures of the ground!

Thanks again!
  • Jill McGuire
    User
    4boys4jill
    @cmacaluso I do too! My son always says to me, "why do you take such great pics of the other kids & the pics of me are blurry"...it's because I get so adrenalized, nervous & jittery when he runs, that I can't keep the camera still! LOL ;)