A majority of last years hosts have changed hands for what will truly be a brand new look for the state tournament. A rules revision on the advancement to the Meet of Champions has been approved as well significantly altering the landscape of State Championships.
- Boys 2018 Spring Track and Field Returners
- Girls 2018 Spring Track and Field Returners
- All 2018 Spring Preview Articles So Far
- Know Where You'll Compete! 2018 Spring NJSIAA Classifications
Sectionals: The week of May 21st thru May 26th
North NP A & B Don Bosco
South NP A & B Donovan Catholic
North 1 Groups 1 & 4 Clifton HS
North 1 Groups 2 & 3 River Dell
North 2 Groups 1 & 4 Ridge HS
North 2 Groups 2 & 3 Middletown North
Central Groups 1 & 4 Howell HS
Central Groups 2 & 3 Jackson Liberty
South Groups 1 & 4 Washington Twp.
South Groups 2 & 3 Delsea Regional
Group Meets: The weekend of June 1st and June 2nd
Groups 1 & 4 & NP A Franklin High School
Groups 2 & 3 & NP B Central Regional
Meet Of Champions: June 9th Northern Burlington
Location Changes to Note:
- Non-Public Sectionals will now have their own locations to be broken up by North and South with Don Bosco and Donovan Catholic taking over hosting duties.
- North 1 Groups 1 and 4 has changed to Clifton HS.
- North 2 Groups 2 and 3 has changed to Middletown North.
- Central Groups 1 and 4 moved to Howell HS.
- Central Groups 2 and 3 moved to Jackson Liberty
- South Groups 1 and 4 moved to Washington Twp
- Group Championships 1, 4, NPA will now take place at Franklin HS
- Group Championships 2, 3, NPB will now take place at Central Regional HS
- Read up on the potential Meet of Champions advancement changes here.