CLOSES May 18 @ 11:59PM
ILE SPLIT ENTRIES: Online Entry Due on: Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 11:59pm
Teams that owe Entry Fees from 2017
48th Annual East Coast Relays
1. DATE: Monday, May 20, 2019
Rain Date Tuesday, May 21, 2019
2. PLACE: Randolph High School
3. TIME: 4:30m
4. FEE: $36.00 per running event (NO B TEAMS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
$27.00 per field event (3-person teams) (NO B TEAMS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
5. MILE SPLIT ENTRIES: Online Entry Due on: Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 11:59pm
6. SEND ENTRY FEES TO: Len Pietrewicz
1011 Sussex Turnpike
Randolph, NJ 07869
PHONE: Home (973) 895-6005 CELL: (201) 841-0566
Please do not send certified or registered mail! If you wish confirmation that your entry was received, enclose a self-addressed postcard, and I will return it.
7. CHECKS: Payable to Morris County Track Coaches Association
Check or school voucher MUST accompany all entries.
ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
1. The National Federation uniform rule will be strictly enforced. NJSIAA eligibility rules apply.
2. Spikes permitted in all areas (1/4" or less).
3. Prizes: MEDALS to the top Eight (8) finishers in each event.
4. High Jump: Boys starting height = 5-4, 5-6, 5-8, etc. Girls starting height - 4-4, 4-6, 4-8, etc.
5. Pole Vault: Boys starting height = 10-0, 11-0, 11-6, 12-0, etc. Girls starting height = 7-0, 8-0, 9-0, 9-6, 10-0, etc.
6. In the Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shot Put, Discus, and Javelin, each competitor will be given three (3) jumps or throws.
7. Please bring your own batons.
When entering the Field Event Relays (3 person) you must select 3 names from your roster. The names are used to total your invoice. When completing your running relays I will need (4) names for each relay event, you may select up to (8). When you come to the meet enter any (4) runners on the relay card. When you fill in the athletes for each event you are creating your TEAM ROSTER. Make sure I have all the names competing that day.
EAST COAST RELAYS ORDER OF EVENTS:
1. GIRLS: 4 X 100m Shuttle Hurdles Final 4:30pm
2. BOYS: 4 X 110m Shuttle Hurdles Final
3. GIRLS: Distance Medley (1200-400-800-1600) Final
4. BOYS: Distance Medley (1200-400-800-1600) Final
5. GIRLS: 4 X 100m Final
6. BOYS: 4 X 100m Final
7. GIRLS: Sprint Medley (200-200-400-800) Final
8. BOYS: Sprint Medley (200-200-400-800) Final
9. GIRLS: 3 X 400m Intermediate Hurdles Final
10. BOYS: 3 X 400m Intermediate Hurdles Final
11. GIRLS: 4 X 200m Final
12. BOYS: 4 X 200m Final
13. GIRLS: 4 X 800m Final
14. BOYS: 4 X 800m Final
15. GIRLS: 4 X 400m Final
16. BOYS: 4 X 400m Final
Order of Field Events (3-person teams):
1. BOYS: Pole Vault 4:30pm
2. GIRLS: Pole Vault 4:30pm
3. BOYS: Long Jump 4:30pm Triple Jump (follows Boys Long Jump)
4. GIRLS: Long Jump 4:30pm Triple Jump (follows Girls Long Jump)
5. BOYS: High Jump 4:30pm
6. GIRLS: High Jump 4:30pm
7. BOYS: Shot Put 4:30pm
8. GIRLS: Shot Put 4:30pm
9. BOYS: Discus 4:30pm
10. GIRLS: Discus 4:30pm
11. BOYS: Javelin 4:30pm GIRLS: Javelin follows BOYS
- No discussions yet. Be the first!