- 2019 Hudson County Cross Country Championship
- Saturday, November 2nd @ Stephen R. Gregg / Bayonne County Park
- Rain or Shine !!!!
NOTE: Any Severe weather forecast that requires the movement of the meet to the following day would be made in advance and announced to the membership by meet management and the HCTCA Executive Committee. This would be done only in the event of a horrific weather event.
1. National Federation & NJSIAA Rules to govern this meet.
2. Competition in all Varsity & JV races is 5,000m
3. Freshman boys and girls race is 3200m.
4. MUST ENTER A FULL VARSITY TEAM (5) BEFORE ENTERING ANY INDIVIDUALS IN JR. VARSITY RACE
Championship Plaque to B/G Freshmen & B/G Varsity Team winners
Boys & Girls Team medals
Top 3 Freshman Teams
Top 5 Varsity Teams
Top 15 Freshmen individual medals
Top 25 Varsity individual medals
and JV medals to be determined at the start of race
You must enter your rosters here at this site as well as on your " Team" roster page. Just entering your rosters on your "Team Page" DOES NOT enter your team, and more especially, your athletes in this meet!
ORDER OF EVENTS:
12:00 PM FRESHMAN BOYS
12:20 PM FRESHMAN GIRLS
12:45 PM VARSITY BOYS
1:15 PM VARSITY GIRLS
1:45 PM JR. VARSITY BOYS
2:15 PM JR. VARSITY GIRLS
* There will be no race announcements. Teams are expected to be at the starting line & checked-in 10 minutes prior to the assigned start time above to give the clerk the team entry and number of runners scheduled to compete.
* The time schedule will be followed. We will not run ahead but we will not wait for anyone to check in.
* There are NO starting line assignments; first come first served.
* In the event of bad weather the Order of Events may be changed.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!