South Jersey Open 2011 Pictures
10/10/2011 5:56:54 PM
User
I take pictures of my sons team and I sometimes get other teams kids. Well, I have a real good one of a Toms River South Sub varsity boy and I would like to get it to him so if someone wants to contact me I will forward it along.
I take pictures of my sons team and I sometimes get other teams kids. Well, I have a real good one of a Toms River South Sub varsity boy and I would like to get it to him so if someone wants to contact me I will forward it along.
10/11/2011 8:00:58 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@miself That's a nice gesture . . . more people with cameras should do the same! Just a thought but -- unless you want the person to get a high-resolution version -- why not post it here and let the kid copy and paste it?
@miself

That's a nice gesture . . . more people with cameras should do the same! Just a thought but -- unless you want the person to get a high-resolution version -- why not post it here and let the kid copy and paste it?
10/11/2011 8:57:05 AM
User
I tried, I must have done something wrong. I will try again tomorrow.
I tried, I must have done something wrong. I will try again tomorrow.
10/12/2011 5:36:04 PM
User
@SJPixShooter Is there a size restriction on the photos or am I just not as computer savy as I thought. I tried both ways with the single photo and the multiple photos and neither worked.. I looked back at some older forum post to try to look for a solution but most just say try another computer. Thanks for your help.
@SJPixShooter
Is there a size restriction on the photos or am I just not as computer savy as I thought. I tried both ways with the single photo and the multiple photos and neither worked.. I looked back at some older forum post to try to look for a solution but most just say try another computer. Thanks for your help.
10/13/2011 6:39:39 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@miself Did you try going to the Meet Page [url=http://nj.milesplit.com/meets/96791][b]Here[/b][/url]and add it to your gallery? You can always add more pictures to that same gallery by clicking on [ADD YOUR PHOTOS] Thanks Pat
@miself
Did you try going to the Meet Page Hereand add it to your gallery? You can always add more pictures to that same gallery by clicking on
Thanks

Pat
10/13/2011 8:23:00 AM
User
@PFFlyer I figured it out the pictures were too big. I resized them and they uploaded fine. I don't have the best camera but it works for what I do. Check out the last picture in my album the Toms River South Kid seems too happy I wish I took a picture of him at the finish for a before and after shot.
@PFFlyer
I figured it out the pictures were too big. I resized them and they uploaded fine. I don't have the best camera but it works for what I do. Check out the last picture in my album the Toms River South Kid seems too happy I wish I took a picture of him at the finish for a before and after shot.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.