15th Cherokee Challenge 2010 - team results
09/12/2010 3:03:01 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
can the full team results be found on-line anywhere?
can the full team results be found on-line anywhere?
09/12/2010 4:51:42 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@JCoacHogan Sorry, Coach, we have them but a technical glitch is stopping the publication. Our IT guy is worrying about "birthin' a baby" so it may be tomorrow.
@JCoacHogan

Sorry, Coach, we have them but a technical glitch is stopping the publication. Our IT guy is worrying about "birthin' a baby" so it may be tomorrow.
09/12/2010 5:22:37 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@JCoacHogan Geeze, Coach, my last message was a tad vague. I was speaking for the Cherokee Challenge administrators, not NJRunners. I'm reluctant to post this without approval but I'm pretty sure the top girl's results look like this: SCHOOL FRESHMAN SOPHOMORE JUNIOR SENIOR TOTAL Tatnall 1 1 3 2 7 Southern 5 8 11 14 38 Howell 7 20 7 19 53 Please wait until the official results are posted on the Cherokee site. I'll be very surprised if they aren't there by mid-morning Monday. If there's a problem, you can always contact Cal.
@JCoacHogan
Geeze, Coach, my last message was a tad vague. I was speaking for the Cherokee Challenge administrators, not NJRunners. I'm reluctant to post this without approval but I'm pretty sure the top girl's results look like this:

SCHOOL FRESHMAN SOPHOMORE JUNIOR SENIOR TOTAL

Tatnall 1 1 3 2 7
Southern 5 8 11 14 38
Howell 7 20 7 19 53

Please wait until the official results are posted on the Cherokee site. I'll be very surprised if they aren't there by mid-morning Monday. If there's a problem, you can always contact Cal.
09/12/2010 5:33:23 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@SJPixShooter LOL, I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies but GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES to the parents to be!! Thanks
@SJPixShooter
LOL, I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies but GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES to the parents to be!!

Thanks

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.