Posting Event Images
10/03/2021 11:10:03 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I've tried uploading images to a race event, but have had no luck. All of the photos are under 2MB, but I can only get as far as the album cover. The system won't allow me to add photos to the album (neither individually nor batched). I've tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and the results were the same. I now have 4 empty albums under the same event. I can't delete them, and I can't add to them. The lack of controls is frustrating. Is anyone else having similar problems, or does anyone have a solution?
I've tried uploading images to a race event, but have had no luck. All of the photos are under 2MB, but I can only get as far as the album cover. The system won't allow me to add photos to the album (neither individually nor batched). I've tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and the results were the same. I now have 4 empty albums under the same event. I can't delete them, and I can't add to them. The lack of controls is frustrating. Is anyone else having similar problems, or does anyone have a solution?
10/04/2021 1:46:12 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I have also experience the same issue
I have also experience the same issue

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.