registration
02/03/2019 6:25:34 PM
Coach
I register my team and most events the other day. I could not register my novice 4x4 teams, but today, my registration is gone? Whats wrong and can it be fixed?
I register my team and most events the other day. I could not register my novice 4x4 teams, but today, my registration is gone? Whats wrong and can it be fixed?
02/03/2019 7:54:13 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmjs Entries don't just disappear, that requires input from a user. That can happen if you leave a division or don't save or if meet management removes it. I don't run or manage this meet so I don't know. Which team are you?
@coachmjs Entries don't just disappear, that requires input from a user. That can happen if you leave a division or don't save or if meet management removes it. I don't run or manage this meet so I don't know. Which team are you?
02/03/2019 7:54:47 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmjs and please send this kind of question to customer service or my email at rkellert@milesplit.com. Easier to discuss there.
@coachmjs and please send this kind of question to customer service or my email at rkellert@milesplit.com. Easier to discuss there.
02/03/2019 7:57:00 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmjs there isn't anywhere to register a relay team, they have it setup for roster collection. Enter all the athletes you'll want to compete at the meet into the one Boys or Girls event.
@coachmjs there isn't anywhere to register a relay team, they have it setup for roster collection. Enter all the athletes you'll want to compete at the meet into the one Boys or Girls event.
02/03/2019 8:59:34 PM
Coach
Science Park. I just printed out my events, but the novice 4x4 is not listed, why?
Science Park. I just printed out my events, but the novice 4x4 is not listed, why?
02/03/2019 11:58:25 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmjs because there are no events in this meet's online registration setup, they only have two events called Boys Roster and Girls Roster. Seems all they want are the names of the athletes for their hytek database and you'll enter them on cards or something at the meet based off that. I think you should contact the Meet Director they'll be able to help you out on that front. You are talking about the Ed Grant Last Chance Meet linked to your discussion post right?
@coachmjs because there are no events in this meet's online registration setup, they only have two events called Boys Roster and Girls Roster. Seems all they want are the names of the athletes for their hytek database and you'll enter them on cards or something at the meet based off that. I think you should contact the Meet Director they'll be able to help you out on that front. You are talking about the Ed Grant Last Chance Meet linked to your discussion post right?
02/07/2019 11:03:39 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmjs I think I found where the confusion came from. I had created a meet page for this meet back in November ahead of the season. I just found out someone from the meet made a second meet page in January that had a totally different entry method that included events. But both were kept up. That's why you didn't see your entries, they were on the duplicate meet page. [url=https://nj.milesplit.com/meets/340658/results/626404/raw#.XFz_U1xKiUk]https://nj.milesplit.com/meets/340658/results/626404/raw#.XFz_U1xKiUk[/url] After the fact but at least we know why they weren't showing.
@coachmjs I think I found where the confusion came from. I had created a meet page for this meet back in November ahead of the season. I just found out someone from the meet made a second meet page in January that had a totally different entry method that included events. But both were kept up. That's why you didn't see your entries, they were on the duplicate meet page. https://nj.milesplit.com/meets/340658/results/626404/raw#.XFz_U1xKiUk

After the fact but at least we know why they weren't showing.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.