Pictures
10/07/2018 2:23:19 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Will more pictures from other races be posted?
Will more pictures from other races be posted?
10/08/2018 10:49:38 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@quinngilmore99 Good question! I shot over 2,000 pics of races [b]Boys Frosh B[/b] through [b]Girls Varsity A[/b]. Conditions were lousy for picture-taking and I always edit before posting. I have one file remaining and I should finish it by Tuesday afternoon. I hope all my pictures are worth waiting for!
@quinngilmore99

Good question! I shot over 2,000 pics of races Boys Frosh B through Girls Varsity A. Conditions were lousy for picture-taking and I always edit before posting. I have one file remaining and I should finish it by Tuesday afternoon. I hope all my pictures are worth waiting for!
10/08/2018 11:53:57 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@quinngilmore99 I took shots throughout the meet for most of the races but I haven't finished editing down the hours of video for the race yet. After that I'll work on the photo side of things they will be posted sometime the next few days sorry for the wait. Pat Montferrat was also shooting leader photos throughout the meet and will have them up as well.
@quinngilmore99 I took shots throughout the meet for most of the races but I haven't finished editing down the hours of video for the race yet. After that I'll work on the photo side of things they will be posted sometime the next few days sorry for the wait. Pat Montferrat was also shooting leader photos throughout the meet and will have them up as well.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.