Shore Coaches XC Invite: PICTURES
10/04/2014 10:12:30 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I missed all the fun this morning . . . geeze, was it raining? Anyway, I started shooting at 1:15 PM (Boys Frosh A) and stayed to the end! I have about 3,000 pics to edit and post and I'll be doing so over the next few days. Stop back and see if you or your friends made the cut!
I missed all the fun this morning . . . geeze, was it raining? Anyway, I started shooting at 1:15 PM (Boys Frosh A) and stayed to the end! I have about 3,000 pics to edit and post and I'll be doing so over the next few days. Stop back and see if you or your friends made the cut!
10/05/2014 9:25:28 AM
User
Thank you for making your photos available to everyone and not just Milesplit insiders.
Thank you for making your photos available to everyone and not just Milesplit insiders.
10/05/2014 4:28:31 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@aadi Personally I wouldn't have it any other way -- I want them to be seen and saved so athletes can tell "war stories" to their grandchildren! -- but, as far as I know, allowing free access to (at least the small) pics was the decision of NJRunners and Robert Kellert, the editor.
@aadi
Personally I wouldn't have it any other way -- I want them to be seen and saved so athletes can tell "war stories" to their grandchildren! -- but, as far as I know, allowing free access to (at least the small) pics was the decision of NJRunners and Robert Kellert, the editor.
10/05/2014 7:26:06 PM
User
@RunningWorksPics i hate to bother you, but do you have more pics of the boys varsity A race?
@RunningWorksPics i hate to bother you, but do you have more pics of the boys varsity A race?
10/05/2014 9:50:28 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@trackislife1998 Your wish is my command! They're loading now!
@trackislife1998
Your wish is my command! They're loading now!
10/09/2014 7:59:11 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Oh Mama, this is killing me! Still working on Shore pics! Down to the last race but I have over 500 pics to go through and not much time! Frequently I wonder if anyone is looking at these pics and finding something they like. Wadda ya say, anyone find something decent?!
Oh Mama, this is killing me! Still working on Shore pics! Down to the last race but I have over 500 pics to go through and not much time! Frequently I wonder if anyone is looking at these pics and finding something they like. Wadda ya say, anyone find something decent?!
10/09/2014 9:08:14 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Do you have pictures of the boys from Voorhees in the Adidas Invitational/Championship Race?
Do you have pictures of the boys from Voorhees in the Adidas Invitational/Championship Race?
10/09/2014 2:52:28 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@timothyminor There's 125 pics from that race and I think I caught at least 6 of them. Are you looking in the right place . . . Sub-Album f on the right side of my album page?
@timothyminor
There's 125 pics from that race and I think I caught at least 6 of them. Are you looking in the right place . . . Sub-Album f on the right side of my album page?
10/10/2014 7:00:12 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@RunningWorksPics That picture you took of my son -- B6403 -- is incredible! Normally, he appears to be a very ugly child -- he takes after his mother, you see -- but you made him look like a God! Thanks!
@RunningWorksPics

That picture you took of my son -- B6403 -- is incredible! Normally, he appears to be a very ugly child -- he takes after his mother, you see -- but you made him look like a God! Thanks!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.