adidas Shore Coaches XC Invitational 2014
10/04/2014 5:54:47 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Robert, In Girls freshman B the 7th place runner is listed at junior Hannah Coyle. It was actually freshman Grace Wells from the same Calvary Christian school. And in JV Girls C Grace is listed for 48th place. I can't say I saw this one but I bet this was Hannah Coyle. Coach must have mixed up the bibs. If you leave it, it just looks weird having a junior in the freshman race. Kind regards.
Robert,

In Girls freshman B the 7th place runner is listed at junior Hannah Coyle. It was actually freshman Grace Wells from the same Calvary Christian school. And in JV Girls C Grace is listed for 48th place. I can't say I saw this one but I bet this was Hannah Coyle. Coach must have mixed up the bibs.

If you leave it, it just looks weird having a junior in the freshman race.

Kind regards.
10/04/2014 6:54:25 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@WmFoster Thank you so much for the heads up. I appreciate the catch! I have fixed it that must have definitely been a bib mix-up.
@WmFoster Thank you so much for the heads up. I appreciate the catch! I have fixed it that must have definitely been a bib mix-up.
11/21/2018 2:23:47 AM
User
For my workouts, I just love hoodies and the [url=https://www.carbon38.com/shop-all-activewear/bottoms/legging]Leggings[/url]. They look super cute and the best thing is that the leggings are available in the best designs, patterns and even in hundreds of colors. You can just give yourself so many different looks with the colorful leggings.
For my workouts, I just love hoodies and the Leggings. They look super cute and the best thing is that the leggings are available in the best designs, patterns and even in hundreds of colors. You can just give yourself so many different looks with the colorful leggings.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.