NJSIAA Groups - 2, 4 & NP A: PICTURES!
05/31/2014 10:32:31 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
As promised, I spent both days shooting the throwers, some times shooting the Jav and then shooting over my shoulder trying to catch the Shot at the same time. OK, so they're not going to be "museum-quality" but they should be OK . . . even with those ugly blue tarps as background! Anywho, stay tuned, give me a few days and then see if I caught you or your friends doing something great!
As promised, I spent both days shooting the throwers, some times shooting the Jav and then shooting over my shoulder trying to catch the Shot at the same time. OK, so they're not going to be "museum-quality" but they should be OK . . . even with those ugly blue tarps as background! Anywho, stay tuned, give me a few days and then see if I caught you or your friends doing something great!
06/03/2014 2:16:14 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Yeah, I know, the MOC is tomorrow and I still haven't finished my pics from Groups . . . and I won't finish by tomorrow! I'll miss MOC so I can continue working on Groups without that over my head! Remaining, I have Boys, GP IV Disc Finals; and Girls GP II and A Jav; and Girls GP IV and A Shot; and finally some Misc. shots. Hang in there with me . . . some are very good!
Yeah, I know, the MOC is tomorrow and I still haven't finished my pics from Groups . . . and I won't finish by tomorrow! I'll miss MOC so I can continue working on Groups without that over my head! Remaining, I have Boys, GP IV Disc Finals; and Girls GP II and A Jav; and Girls GP IV and A Shot; and finally some Misc. shots. Hang in there with me . . . some are very good!
06/05/2014 2:30:27 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
FINALLY . . . I'm finished my pics from Groups! I think most were worth waiting for but you can be the judges! Hope you find something great! See you in the Fall!
FINALLY . . . I'm finished my pics from Groups! I think most were worth waiting for but you can be the judges! Hope you find something great! See you in the Fall!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.