The Woodbury Relays: PICTURES!
04/19/2014 9:17:29 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Yikes, nice day and some great stuff at Woodbury today! I shot almost 2,000 pics on the track through the Sprint Medley but, after that, I was pooped and went home for a nap! Some of you probably did too! Anyway, I'll get working on the pics and get them posted over the next few days. Stop back and see if you make the cut!
Yikes, nice day and some great stuff at Woodbury today! I shot almost 2,000 pics on the track through the Sprint Medley but, after that, I was pooped and went home for a nap! Some of you probably did too! Anyway, I'll get working on the pics and get them posted over the next few days. Stop back and see if you make the cut!
04/22/2014 9:13:02 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
That's it, guys and gals! I've edited and posted all I have. I had a small problem creating sub-albums -- the links located on the right side of the picture page -- but all I have are there! Hope you enjoy them! See you at Penn! GO SOUTH JERSEY!
That's it, guys and gals! I've edited and posted all I have. I had a small problem creating sub-albums -- the links located on the right side of the picture page -- but all I have are there! Hope you enjoy them! See you at Penn! GO SOUTH JERSEY!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.