Greater Middlesex Conf. Championships 2014
01/25/2014 8:26:56 PM
Coach
Kelly Gorman of Cardinal McCarrick was 2nd in the girls 800m run to Woodbridge girl. The girls went 1-2 in 2:20.26 & 2:20.43. They moved Kelly to the bottom because Cardinal McCarrick doesnt score as a team till next year. I just want to make sure that she is awarded this time on the site and not looked at as dnf or dq because she is on the bottom. Thank you!!
Kelly Gorman of Cardinal McCarrick was 2nd in the girls 800m run to Woodbridge girl. The girls went 1-2 in 2:20.26 & 2:20.43. They moved Kelly to the bottom because Cardinal McCarrick doesnt score as a team till next year. I just want to make sure that she is awarded this time on the site and not looked at as dnf or dq because she is on the bottom. Thank you!!
01/25/2014 11:38:09 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CMHSXCTF Thank you for the heads up! I added her in as well, it is a good thing you said something because the parser didn't pick her up nor would have I. Have a good night. - Robert
@CMHSXCTF Thank you for the heads up! I added her in as well, it is a good thing you said something because the parser didn't pick her up nor would have I. Have a good night. - Robert

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.