18th Cherokee Challenge 2013: PICTURES!
09/21/2013 8:32:09 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Heavy fog on the Cherokee campus at daybreak made picture-taking a tad iffy but the sun soon dealt with that and I shot several thousand pictures throughout the meet. I'll be selecting, editing and posting for a few days so come back over that time and see if you or your friends made the cut!
Heavy fog on the Cherokee campus at daybreak made picture-taking a tad iffy but the sun soon dealt with that and I shot several thousand pictures throughout the meet. I'll be selecting, editing and posting for a few days so come back over that time and see if you or your friends made the cut!
09/24/2013 7:50:56 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
In addition to my esteemed colleague, I have also posted pix from The Challenge. Middle School, Frosh & Soph Girls are up, with the other grades coming up. Enjoy!
In addition to my esteemed colleague, I have also posted pix from The Challenge.
Middle School, Frosh & Soph Girls are up, with the other grades coming up.
Enjoy!
09/24/2013 8:02:12 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
1903 pics posted . . . yes, I'm finished . . . and some of them are very good! Hope you think so too! See you at the Shootout!
1903 pics posted . . . yes, I'm finished . . . and some of them are very good! Hope you think so too! See you at the Shootout!
09/24/2013 8:49:52 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I sent this back out on the social media pages as well. Great work guys!
I sent this back out on the social media pages as well. Great work guys!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.