The NJSIAA wanted to remind coaches that there will be no meet day changes to athletes competing at Sectionals. If you need to substitute an athlete for Sectionals you must follow the below guidelines before the deadline of November 12th at noon.
NJ MileSplit will have coverage from every meet including live streams of the finish line from South, North 2, and Non-Public South!
Note: You do not make changes on the meet pages at this point, online registration is closed and the NJSIAA already downloaded the rosters back in October. The process is email based through the steps below, thank you.
Again these changes won't be reflected on your MileSplit entries, they were downloaded in October. They NJSIAA has their own database of entries at this point.
1) The only athletes eligible for the update process are those in your MileSplit team roster
2) You may have only 7 male and/or female entered in the meet
3) There will be no changes after noon November 12th
4) You must email your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon November 12th
5) The request may be for up to 7 changes per gender
6) The request must contain the following information
- a) School
- b) Sectional (ie. North 2, Central, South, North 1, Non Public North or Non Public South)
- c) Gender
- d) Athlete's name entered in the meet, grade, and the name of the athlete who is replacing them
- e) Coaches name
7) There will be NO CHANGES at the meets November 14th or 15th