Rob Napolitano (#1713) will be competing in the Men's 1500m, he is third in ETL points standings. Ben Malone (#1706) will also be toeing the line in the 1500m.
On Sunday, June 30th, at Princeton University the Princeton Qualifier will take place featuring a deep field of mid-distance athletes. NJ MileSplit will be at the meet recording every race, videos will be available for on-demand viewing after the meet concludes.
The competition is also part of the Eastern Track League schedule, a series where the overall points winners will receive $2,500 after its conclusion in Washington, D.C. on July 13th. If you take a look at the entries below you'll find some great New Jersey talent, those that shined in high school / college, and are still killing it on the track today professionally.
Live Results courtesy of Leone Timing
- 8:00pm - Women's 800m
- 8:15pm - Men's 800m
- 8:30pm - Women's 3000m Steeplechase
- 8:45pm - Men's 3000m Steeplechase
- 9:00pm - Women's 1500m
- 9:15pm - Men's 1500m
Eastern Track League Series Standings
Entering the meet, courtesy of Eastern Track League.
- Quamel Prince (District TC/Under Armour) 2301 pts
- Edose Ibadan (District TC/Under Armour/NGR) 2256
- Rob Napolitano (HOKA NJNYTC) 2238
- James Randon (Saucony Freedom TC) 2231
- Andres Arroyo (Puerto Rico) 2222
- Sam Ellison (B.A.A) 2209
- Jesse Garn (HOKA NJNYTC) 2186
- Chris Giesting (HOKA NJNYTC) 2181
- Jacob Dumford (District TC/Under Armour) 2178
- Edward Kemboi (Atlanta TC/KEN) 2176
- Elinor Purrier (New Balance) 2284 pts
- Helen Schlachtenhaufen (Saucony Freedom TC) 2276
- Cory McGee (New Balance) 2254
- Katrina Coogan (New Balance) 2253
- Agnes Abu (GHANA) 2252 pts
- Lauren Johnson (B.A.A) 2231
- Lauren Paquette (Unattached) 2223
- Jenna Westaway (Speed River TFC/CAN) 2216
- Lianne Farber (New Balance) 2209
- Heather MacLean (New Balance/CAN) 2203