Watch the NJSIAA Meet of Champions LIVE on MileSplit
A bunch of high quality action taking place this week as the season really starts to kick into gear. We'll be recording races at Morris County Relays, Union County Relays, SJTCA Open on Thursday, and then LIVE streaming from Holmdel Night of 3200s on Friday night.
- Race Videos Morris County Relays
- Race Videos Union County Relays
- Race Videos SJTCA Open Individuals
- Race Videos Holmdel Twilight
Week 5 Results Board
Coverage links, highlights, and more will be added to the list of meets below. Good luck to everyone competing this week.
- South Brunswick pulls off the team sweep!!!!
- Live updates from Day 1
- Union Catholic swept the team titles at Hub Stine Field in Plainfield as the girls won its fifth straight title and the boys captured its third straight.
- The Rahway boys ran the first sub 60 in the state this season in the shuttle hurdles with a NJ#1 59.85. UC was second in a NJ#2 1:00.63.
- The UC boys broke a 31-year-old meet record in the pole vault when Conor Reilly (14-6), Obadare Animashaun (12-6) and Justin Lopez (12-6) combined for a total of 39-6 to smash the record of 38-0 set by Westfield in 1988
- The UC girls won 7 of the 9 races on the track and ran NJ#2 times to win both the SMR (4:07.72) and the 4x200 (1:40.75)
- Tajhir Tate of Elizabeth unloads huge PR and NJ#3 57-1 in the shot put
- Indoor Meet of Champions 80 winner Elijah Brown of Union Catholic split 1:55.0 on the winning boys SMR and 1:58.3 on the winning 4x800
- Rahmir Johnson of Bergen Catholic takes over the state lead in the 200 with a 21.64, wins the 100 in 10.86, and captures the long jump with a lead of 20-11 3/4 to lead BC to the boys United Division title.
- The amazing 1-2 punch of Mariah Fede and Isabelle Dely combined for 76 points to lead Paramus Catholic to a 103-93 1/2 victory over Holy Angels to win the girls United Division title. Fede won the 100m dash in 12.61, won the 200m in 25.27, won the 400 hurdles in 1:03.50, and was second in the 400m in a NJ7 56.98. Dely finished first in the 100 hurdles in a NJ#5 14.48, won the high at 5-2, was first in the triple jump at 35-1, and placed second in the LJ with a 17-9.
- Watch Sincere Rhea of St. Augustine drop a NJ#9 all-time performance in the 110m hurdles
- Marco Morales of Delsea cleared a NJ#2 15-6 in the pole vault
- Thomas Hampton of Clayton burns NJ#1 10.75 in the 100m dash and wins the 200m in NJ#3 21.82
- Floyd Whitaker of Highland Regional took over the NJ#1 spot in the boys triple jump with a 47-6 1/2
- Christian Brothers Academy had a ridiculous five-man average of 9:14.45, the 3,200 fastest average in the country. CBA's top five were Shaw Powell (9:09.12), Luke Reid (9:11.36), Troy Hill (9:11.76), Tim McInerney (9:15.35), and Tristan Amell (9:24.67). CBA's five-man 3,200 average for underclassmen is now 9:24, No. 2 nationally behind The Woodlands of Texas.
- Alexa Westley of Warren Hills, the 2-time outdoor M of C 3,200 winner, won the girls race with a PR of 10:29.51.
- A pair of NJ#1 times were run here as Gavin Richards of North Hunterdon was the boys winner in 4:16.47, and Lauren Baeyens of Watchung Hills had the top girls time of 4:56.24.
- Richards led a remarkable showing by the North Hunterdon boys, who had four guys under 4:24!!! Its 4-man average came to 4:20.8 and its four man total came to 17:23.3!!! WOW!!! Can't wait to see these guys run a 4x1,600!!!
- Five NJ#1 marks were hit at this meet!!
- Sophomore Jailya Ash of Eastern, the 55m dash champ at the indor Meet of Champions, own the 100m in a NJ#1 12.00 (.06 wind reading)
- Cydney Thomas of Haddon Heights, the shot put champ at the indoor M of C, bombed a NJ#1 43-9
- Winslow blasted a NJ#1 1:46.99 to win the 4x200
- Abigail Boggs of Rancocas Valley racked up a NJ#1 3,547 points to finish first in the pentathlon
- Rancocas Valley ran a NJ#1 2:16.43 to win the 1K SMR
- There were four NJ#1 performances in the boys competition!!
- Deon McLean of Lawrence took over the top spot in the state in the 400m dash with a 48.85
- Bradley Jelmert of Watchung Hills cleared a NJ#1 15-6 1/2 to win the PV
- Nottingham lowered its NJ#1 time in the 4x200 down to 1:27.41
- Ramy Berberena of North Brunswick won the 400m hurdles in a NJ#1 52.83
- St. Augustine runs NJ#1 1:33.09 in the boys 800 SMR