In this episode Jim Lambert and I go over recent news such as a college signing and a star entry for the Shore Coaches Invitational. Then we move on to announce the People's Choice for Performance of the Week and announce our votes as well. We finish out with quick recaps for all of the biggest meets with New Jersey competition before going over upcoming meets to look for in week 2.
- Week 1 Results and Coverage Board
- State 5K Rankings: Boys | Girls
- How Did the Top Ten Perform Last Week?
- Meets to Watch for Week 2
- Cherokee Challenge Race Videos
- Recent Photo Albums
- RECAP | Vanriele Wins Third Straight at Cherokee, Murphy Leads Boys Meet
- RECAP | Mendham Boys Second to US#1 Loudoun Valley, Mehlhorn Wins
- RECAP | Trethaway Breaks Course Record, Glockenmeier Sparks Ridge
- RECAP | Loveys and Pope John Boys Win at Wave Mania in NY
- RECAP | Liljegren and Peralta Post Dominant Showings at Season Opener
Performance of the Week Voting Results
Boys Voting Results
Girls Voting Results