In this episode Jim Lambert and I discuss some recent headlines, give our 'way to early' Group Championship predictions, and even revisit the wild card advancement changes during the cool down.
This is a long show with plenty of discussion so I've also posted some time marks down below for you to skip around if needed. We highly recommend just setting this audio up to play podcast style so you can listen to some cross country discussion as you continue on your day.
Time jumps: Intro (0:00), Orji and Capwell (1:05), State Rankings Quick Look (2:52), Recent Headlines (7:08), Group Predictions! (7:32), Group 1 (7:32), Group 2 (14:52), Group 3 (24:07), Group 4 (34:36), NPA (48:54), NPB (1:02:12), Cool Down and Merge Discussion (1:10:40).
- Previous On the Mark Episode: Upcoming XC Storylines
- Preseason State Team Rankings!
- Every Preseason Article - Study Up for the Season Here
- Podium Series: Coaching Summer Training Insight
- NJSIAA Group and Sectional Returner Rankings
- Holmdel Park Rankings
- Learn How to Advance to the Meet of Champions
- Important Dates to Remember