South Jersey Open 2011 Pictures

This post is in reference to meet:

2011-10-09 at Delsea HS in Franklinville, NJ
  • User
    miself
    I take pictures of my sons team and I sometimes get other teams kids. Well, I have a real good one of a Toms River South Sub varsity boy and I would like to get it to him so if someone wants to contact me I will forward it along.
  • Site Admin
    PRO
    SJPixShooter
    @miself

That's a nice gesture . . . more people with cameras should do the same! Just a thought but -- unless you want the person to get a high-resolution version -- why not post it here and let the kid copy and paste it?
  • User
    miself
    @SJPixShooter
    Is there a size restriction on the photos or am I just not as computer savy as I thought. I tried both ways with the single photo and the multiple photos and neither worked.. I looked back at some older forum post to try to look for a solution but most just say try another computer. Thanks for your help.
  • User
    miself
    @PFFlyer
    I figured it out the pictures were too big. I resized them and they uploaded fine. I don't have the best camera but it works for what I do. Check out the last picture in my album the Toms River South Kid seems too happy I wish I took a picture of him at the finish for a before and after shot.