Our first state championship level action of the season, the NJSIAA Indoor State Relay Championships will take place this Thursday, January 18th, through Sunday, January 21st. NJ MileSplit will be on site taking photos, giving updates, and conducting interviews at every meet. Follow along on our twitter page and make sure to tag us in your own pictures and videos from the meets.
Entries and initial seed listings will be posted after the NJSIAA reviews them Tuesday. Non-Public schools here are the relay only classifications released by the NJSIAA.
Check out where you match up heading into this weekend through the link above.
Meet Schedule, Meet Pages, and Entries
|Jan 18 - 4:00pm|
|Jan 19 - 4:00pm|
|Jan 20 - 9:00am|
|Jan 20 - 3:00pm|
|Jan 21 - 9:00am|
- Meet Program
- State Leaders and Rankings - Filter by Group using the League filter!
- Non-Public Classifications
- Recent Photo Albums
- Recent Videos
Order of events for every meet, all events are boys then girls.
- Distance Medley Relay (1200-400-800-1600)
- Shuttle Hurdle Relay
- 4x200 Meter Relay
- 4x800 Meter Relay
- Sprint Medley Relay (400-200-200-800)
- 4x400 Meter Relay
There will be two shot put areas, two pole vaults and two high jumps available which means...
- The Shot will be conducted in the Intermediate School Gym adjacent to the bubble. Boys and girls will throw at the same time.
- There will be two high jump pits, which means boys and girls will be jumping at the same time.
- There will be two pole vault pits, which means boys and girls will be jumping at the same time.
- No tape is allowed on the track surface.
- 1/8" pyramid spikes permitted in all events except shot put.
- If there is a need, snow date is Monday January 22nd, 2018.
Boys Relay Venue Records at the Bubble
NJ Oakcrest HS
Boys Field Venue Records at the Bubble
NJ Summit HS
Girls Relay Venue Records at the Bubble
NJ Ridge HS
Girls Field Venue Records at the Bubble
NJ Clifton HS