Below we will note the winners and highlights from the Group Championship meets as well as the team score race for each group. Check the links for a deeper look into the stats and more coverage. This article will be co-written by Andrew Stranieri and Robert Kellert.
We are recording every race!
Check the Meet Page Late Tonight and Tomorrow
- Group Championships Meet Information and Performance Lists
- Meet Page - Eventual Results, Photos, Videos, Coverage
- All-Time John Bennett "Bubble" Leaderboards and Rankings
- NJ MileSplit Twitter Feed and Page
- State Rankings - Where you can filter down to each Group
- Group Championships Program
- Sectionals Coverage Hub
Team Score Watch
- Boys NPA - 10 of 10 Events - CBA 74.50, Union Catholic 51, St Peter's Prep 36
- Boys NPB - 10 of 10 Events - Bishop Eustace 66, Hudson Catholic 38, Mater Dei Prep 27.5
- Girls NPA - 10 of 10 Events - Union Catholic 98, Red Bank Catholic 40, St John Vianney 32
- Girls NPB - 10 of 10 Events -Pingry School 75, Villa Walsh Academy 35, St Dominic Academy 30.5
- NPB 4x400m - Rankings - Holy Spirit takes the win in 4:13.74. Pingry second 4:18.36.
- NPA 4x400m - Rankings - Union Catholic, anchored by Syndey McLaughlin, wins it in 3:55.26. Red Bank Catholic in second in 4:10.00.
- NPB 3200m - Rankings - Anna Wood of the Pingry School runs 11:42.08 to win, second goes to Morris Catholic's Molly Whelan 11:58.03.
- NPA 3200m - Rankings - Anna Campbell of Pope John XXIII takes first at 10:59.12, second goes to Nora Honrath of St. John Vianney 11:19.73.
- NPB 55m - Rankings - Iyanla Kollock of Our Lady of Mercy Academy takes the win in a swift 7.19. Gianna Villoresi of Villa Walsh is second in 7.60.
- NPA 55m - Rankings - Amaya Chadwick of Union Catholic takes the win in 7.26. Katie DiFrancesco of St. John Vianney took second in 7.29
- NPB 800m - Rankings - Avery Schiffman of Pingry School wins running 2:23.14, just ahead of Kent Place School's Kaira Brown in second at 2:23.24.
- NPA 800m - Rankings - Red Bank Catholic's Carly Friend out kicked the field to the line winning with a 2:19.76. Second was Union Catholic's Leena Morant with 2:20.39, only a freshman.
- NPA PV - Rankings - Caroline McGann of the Academy of the Holy Angels cleared 10-06, second went to Kaleigh Remick of St. John Vianney 10-00.
- NPB 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Sarah Jones of Bishop Eustace Prep wins running 8.58, second goes to Malia Gray of St. Dominic Academy 8.83.
- NPA 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Union Catholic sweeps the top three! Amaya Chadwick 8.14, Felicia Quainoo 8.57, Brianna Ewing 8.66.
- NPB HJ - Rankings - Malia Gray of St. Dominic Academy wins at a height of 4-10, second goes to Carol Ann Perry of Pingry School also at 4-10.
- NPA Shot - Rankings - Donovan Catholic's Alyssa Wilson wins the shot throwing an all-group record of 54-02.75. Anya Skae from the Academy of the Holy Angels threw for 36-03.
- NPB 1600m - Rankings - Sophie Henderson of Villa Walsh Academy wins running 5:13.17, Weeshamar Senatus of Hudson Catholic second at 5:14.07.
- NPA 1600m - Rankings - Abigail Post of Pope John XXIII ran 5:12.34 for the win out lasting the charge by Jerika Lufrano of Union Catholic who finished second at 5:12.88. Lufrano is only a sophomore.
- NPB PV - Rankings - Top three sweep by Pingry! Julia Dannenbaum 12-02, Caroline Dannenbaum 10-06, and Carol Ann Perry 10-06.
- NPB Shot - Rankings - Alexandra Preckajlo of St. Rose threw for a 37-11.5, second Laeuna Chisolm of Benedictine Academy 32-06.00.
- NPA HJ - Rankings - Tiffany Bautista of Paramus Catholic cleared 5-04 for the win. Union Catholic's Angelique Williams second at 5-02. Both sophomores.
- NPB 400m - Rankings - Kaira Brown of Kent Place wins the NPB title with a 58.63, Jaime Sheppard of Morristown-Beard School second at 59.48.
- NPA 400m - Rankings - Newly minted 300m High School National Record-holder Sydney McLaughlin of Union Catholic takes the win cruising to a 54.27 US#1 all alone. Second place was Katie DiFrancesco of St. John Vianney in 58.11.
- NPB 4x400m - Hudson Catholic 3:44.31, Pingry School 3:45.70
- NPA 4x400m - St Peter's Prep wins with an exciting finish over Union Catholic 3:28.55 to 3:28.62.
- NPB 3200m - Rankings - Bill Massey of Montclair Kimberley Academy with the time trial win, he finished 40 seconds ahead of the field at 9:20.45. Second was Nick Hutchison of Bishop Eustace 10:00.62.
- NPA 3200m - Rankings - Joey Defeo of Delbarton takes a well earned victory, running 9:28.04. Brian Hill of CBA in second 9:32.16.
- NPB 55m - Rankings - Gianni Riga of Immaculata takes the win in 6.91. Second in 7.02 was Diego Martinez of St. Joseph Hammonton.
- NPA 55m - Rankings - Bergen Catholic sweeps the top two spots. Jahmel Johnson takes the win in 6.54, followed closesly by his teammate Rahmir Johnson in second 6.57.
- NPA HJ - Rankings - Javon Turner of Paramus Catholic cleared 6-04, second went to Francis Price of Delbarton School at 6-00.
- NPB PV - Rankings - James Blume of Newark Academy takes the win at 10-00, Steven Allegretta of Mater Dei Prep second at 9-06.
- NPB 800m - Rankings - Connor Melko of Bishop Eustace Prep runs 2:01.47 for the win, second is Ben Vasquez of Pingry School 2:03.41.
- NPA 800m - Rankings - Thomas Perretta of Pope John XXIII runs to a 1:58.05, second is Greg Gibbs of Union Catholic 1:59.44.
- NPA 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Sincere Rhea of St. Augustine Prep wins at 7.78, just behind him was Tim Jacoutot of Christian Brothers Academy 7.79.
- NPB 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Syan Brathwaite of Hudson Catholic 8.49, second goes to Dominic Fermin of Dwight Englewood School 8.53
- NPB Shot - Rankings - CJ Licata of Gill St Benards threw 56-07.75, Samuel Fishbein of Newark Academy second at 52-05.5.
- NPA Shot - Rankings - Dan Mead of CBA takes the top spot, throwing 55-01.50. Second was James Caprio of Seton Hall Prep 47-05.25.
- NPA PV - Rankings - Freshman Conor Reilly of Union Catholic takes the win in a jump off at 12-00. Second was Kevin Nam of Pope John XIII, also at 12-00.
- NPB HJ - Rankings - Samuel Opaleye of Hudson Catholic cleared 6-00 for the win, Dakota Addison of St. Anthony second also at a height of 6-00 lost on jumps and placed second.
- NPB 1600m - Rankings - A top three sweep for Bishop Eustace! Connor Melko 4:38.04, Andrew Massaro 4:39.11, Nick Hutchison 4:42.09.
- NPA 1600m - Rankings - CBA scored the top two spots. Colin Trigani finished strong for a 4:18.25 NJ#6 and Noah Yuro second at 4:19.71.
- NPB 400m - Rankings - Courtney Johnson of Hudson Catholic comes away with the victory in 52.40. Coming out of heat 2 to take second was freshman Ahmad Brown of Holy Spirit, running 53.68.
- NPA 400m - Rankings - Tim Jacoutot of CBA takes the win in 50.52, followed closely in second by Markus Bagley of St. Peter's Prep in 50.69.