Below we will note the winners and highlights from the Group Championship meets as well as the team score race for each group. Check the links for a deeper look into the stats and more coverage.
- Group Championships Meet Information and Performance Lists
- Meet Page - Eventual Results, Photos, Videos, Coverage
- All-Time John Bennett "Bubble" Leaderboards and Rankings
- NJ MileSplit Twitter Feed and Page
- State Rankings - Where you can filter down to each Group
- Group Championships Program
- Sectionals Coverage Hub
Race Videos and Photos to Come
Team Score Watch
- Boys Group 2 - 10 of 10 Events - Haddonfield 35, Governor Livingston 34, Rahway 32
- Boys Group 3 - 10 of 10 Events - Colts Neck 43, Pennsauken 29, Old Tappan 18.
- Girls Group 2 - 10 of 10 Events - West Essex 44, Governor Livingston 36, Delsea 29
- Girls Group 3 -10 of 10 Events - Timber Creek 44, Winslow 41, Middletown North 24
We are recording every race, check back all this weekend as the videos upload.
- Group 2 4x400 - Rankings - West Essex clinches the team title with a 3:59.19 run, second is Rumson Fair Haven 4:04.79.
- Group 3 4x400 - Rankings - Winslow Twp earned the win with a time of 3:57.53, second Middletown North 4:02.13.
- Group 3 PV - Rankings - Jessica Ippolito of Fair Lawn 11-06 wins it, second Brittney Raffo of Seneca also 11-06.
- Group 2 3200m - Rankings - Madison Coppolino of Sterling wins with an 11:13.09 performance, second goes to Nicole Cassavell of Voorhees 11:19.96.
- Group 3 3200m - Rankings - Alyssa Aldridge cruises to another Group 3 championship win with a time of 11:03.93. Second place was freshman Daisy Liljegren of Northern Highlands.
- Group 2 55m - Rankings - Delsea goes 1-2! Cecelia Gerstenbacher wins it at 7.19 and her teammate Toni Glatz second 7.28.
- Group 3 55m - Rankings - Flora Ahiarakwe of Winslow Twp runs 7.15 NJ#6 time for the win, second Kayla Jackson of Northern Burlington 7.31
- Group 3 Shot - Rankings - Danielle Notarfrancesco of Jackson Liberty threw for 46-11 NJ#2 US#6 to win Group 3, second was Tiaunna Macon of Red Bank Regional 43-00.
- Group 2 800m - Rankings - Freshman Victoria Venriele of Governor Livingston won the race at 2:13.71 NJ#2, second was Briana Gess of Haddonfield 2:15.21 NJ#4.
- Group 3 800m - Rankings - Old Tappan's Caroline O'Sullivan runs a smooth 2:18.01, second is Kayla Martin of Seneca 2:20.09.
- Group 2 PV - Rankings - Leah Saifi of Governor Livingston cleared 12-00 for the win, she has already vaulted 12-8.25 this season. Second was Francesca Porambo of Bernards 11-06.
- Group 2 HJ - Rankings - Carlie Wilson of Sparta clears 5-00 to place first, second is Julia Geiger of West Essex at 5-00 as well. A junior and sophomore both will return for a rematch next year.
- Group 2 55m Hurdles - Rankings - Lenaami Morton of Camden takes it home at 8.25, Mijah Collier of Lawrence second at 8.43.
- Group 3 55m Hurdles - Rankings - Simone Kirton of Chatham runs 8.24 for the win, second is Absegami's Joshonda Johnson 8.48.
- Group 2 1600m - Rankings - Briana Gess runs 5:04.15 leading the way for Group 2, in second Amanda Stone of Monmouth Regional 5:07.05.
- Group 2 Shot - Rankings - Alicia Boucher of Jefferson wins with a mark of 38-07. Second was Monmouth Regional freshman Mackenzie Neis at 38-00.
- Group 3 1600m - Rankings - Caroline O'Sullivan of NV Old Tappan runs a great race finishing first at 5:02.36 NJ#4. Second was Timber Creek's Alyssa Condell at 5:05.19.
- Group 3 HJ - Rankings - Tierra Hooker of Timber Creek, a freshman, is the state champ in the high jump at 5-06 NJ#1. Her teammate Kai Starnes was second at 5-02, that's 18 points in one event for Timber Creek.
- Group 2 400m - Rankings - Reanda Richardson of West Essex runs a 58.46 for the win, second is Toni Glatz of Delsea 59.06.
- Group 3 400m - Rankings - Jenna Reid of Middletown North wins the state championship with a 59.18, second out of the previous heat was West Morris Central's Jendaya Williamson 59.59.
- Group 2 PV - Rankings - Douglas Young of Rumson-Fair Haven clears 14-00 for the win, second Josh Ward of South Plainfield at 13-06.
- Group 2 4x400m - Rankings - Haddonfield wins it with a 3:25.27, second was Rahway at 3:26.06.
- Group 3 4x400m - Rankings - Pennsauken boys run 3:27.88, WWPNorth second at 3:28.89.
- Group 2 3200m - Rankings - Devin Hart earns the win with a 9:39.07 run, second is Blade Tirado of Demarest at 9:46.09.
- Group 3 3200m - Rankings - Colts Neck sweeps the top three! Jordan Brannan 9:17.77 NJ#2, Anthony Russo 9:24.24 NJ#5, and Kevin Berry 9:24.24 NJ#6. All seniors, 24 points in one event sealing the state team title.
- Group 2 55m - Rankings - Andrew Aguilera of Governor Livingston wins running 6.51, Marteese Jones of South Plainfield second at 6.52 in a close one.
- Group 3 55m - Rankings - Marvin Morgan of Neptune takes over the state lead with a 6.38 NJ#1 run, second was Tyler Moore of Hamilton West 6.53.
- Group 2 Shot - Rankings - Jordan West the top thrower in the state already at 65-06 threw for 64-03 today to win Group 2. Second was RF-Haven's Nate Raphan at 55-03.75.
- Group 4 HJ - Rankings - Colts Neck's Ryan Tompkins cleared 6-04 to win, second was North Highlands' Tim Delorenzo 6-02.
- Group 2 800m - Rankings - Corey McGhie of Rahway cruised to a 1:58.86 victory, second was Gunnar Pearson of Barnegat 1:59.56.
- Group 3 800m - Rankings - Damien Dilcher of Brick Twp runs 1:58.56 to win, second came out of the heat prior with Moorestown athlete Kevin Fox's 1:58.82.
- Group 3 PV - Rankings - A 1-2 sweep for Old Tappan thanks to Seth Kricheff's 14-00 and Tyler Hrbek's 13-06.
- Group 3 55m Hurdles - Rankings - Jamil Adams of Winslow Twp wins it with a 7.68, Brick Memorial's Kishaun Carter second at 7.77.
- Group 2 55m Hurdles - Rankings - Governor Livingston goes 1-2, Andrew Aguilera 7.60 and Doug Ladzinski 7.84.
- Group 3 Shot - Rankings - Todd Stueber of Toms River South throws 55-10.25 for the win, in second was Joshua Lezin of Lakewood 55-03.25.
- Group 2 HJ - Rankings - Andrew Pondiscio of Sparta cleared 6-04, second Caldwell's Nicholas Malzone 6-02.
- Group 2 1600m - Rankings - Louis DiLaurenzio of Raritan wins with a 4:23.38, fending off a late move by Haddonfield's Derek Gess and company. Gess second at 4:24.77.
- Group 3 1600m - Rankings - Elliot Gindi of Ocean Twp and Jordan Brannan of Colts Neck meet again after a great sectional showdown, this time Gindi took it at the line with a time of 4:17.56 after chasing down Brannan who finished at 4:17.72.
- Group 2 400m - Rankings - Sophomore Luke Colehower of Haddonfield runs the only sub-50 of the day so far with a 49.92. Second was Matawan's Thomas Kalieta Jr at 50.50.
- Group 3 400m - Rankings - Martin Booker Jr of Pennsauken takes this one with a 50.03, second was Hamilton North's Boaz Madeus at 50.15.