Below we will note the winners and highlights from the Group Championship meets as well as the team score race for each group. Check the links for a deeper look into the stats and more coverage.
- Group Championships Meet Information and Performance Lists
- Meet Page - Eventual Results, Photos, Videos, Coverage
- All-Time John Bennett "Bubble" Leaderboards and Rankings
- NJ MileSplit Twitter Feed and Page
- State Rankings - Where you can filter down to each Group
- Group Championships Program
- Sectionals Coverage Hub
Race videos and photos to come!
Team Score Watch
- Boys Group 1 - 10 of 10 Events - McNair Academic 47, Willingboro 44, Woodstown 22
- Boys Group 4 - 10 of 10 Events - East Orange 41, Trenton Central 36, Toms River North 26, Princeton 26, Egg Harbor Twp 26.
- Girls Group 1 - 10 of 10 Events - Mountain Lakes 55, Willingboro 35, Whippany Park 20
- Girls Group 4 -10 of 10 Events - Rancocas Valley 29, South Brunswick 26, Lenape 20
We are recording every race, check back all this weekend as the videos upload.
- Group 1 4x400m - Rankings - Willingboro wins with 4:11.88, with second place going to Metuchen with a 4:14.47.
- Group 4 4x400m - Rankings - Rancocas Valley wins it with a 3:58.11.. out of the second to last heat! Without running with the fastest seeds they clinched the team championship in a dramatic win. Second was Lenape at 4:02.31.
- Group 1 3200m - Rankings - Izzi Gengaro of Mountain Lakes wins another event, her time 11:44.24. Second went to Spotswood's Cassandra Raia at 11:51.94.
- Group 4 3200m - Rankings - Niamh Hayes of Howell took off for the win at 10:39.50 NJ#2 US#8, second was Brooke Olson of Randolph 10:58.43.
- Group 4 PV - Rankings - Nicole Lester of Ridgewood wins at 11-00, second was a tie between Heather Gaughran of Bridgewater-Raritan and Cassie Hoxit of Lenape both at 10-06.
- Group 1 55m - Rankings - Jordan McRae Ross of Willingboro ran 7.35, Nakiyah Robinson of North Star Academy second 7.38.
- Group 4 55m - Rankings - Bria Mack of Williamstown is the first New Jersey girl under 7 seconds this season winning with a 6.95 NJ#1 US#8. Second was Aliyah Taylor of Rancocas Valley 7.01 NJ#2.
- Group 1 800m - Rankings - Kyra Velock of Mountain Lakes ran 2:17.01 to win her second event of the day. Second was Verona's Kathleen Ashley 2:22.66.
- Group 4 Shot - Rankings - Najeaya Singleton of Vineland earned the W with a throw of 46-01.5 NJ#3 this season. Second was a solid throw as well, Shelby Bigsby of Montclair 43-02.5 NJ#4.
- Group 1 HJ - Rankings - Kenady Wilson of Willingboro cleared 5-02 for the win, she is only a sophomore. Subrena Hearne of Shabazz second at 4-10.
- Group 4 800m - Rankings - Kami Joi Hickson of Washington earned the win by almost two seconds running 2:14.99. Second place was Essence Baker of South Brunswick 2:16.82.
- Group 1 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Rachael Leyrer of Buena wins at 8.95, second was Brielle Bustamante of Wallkill Valley 9.05.
- Group 4 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Claudine Smith of Atlantic City cruised to an 8.43 to win the Group 4 state title, Nicole Notarianni of South Brunswick second 8.52.
- Group 1 PV - Rankings - Irene Park of Pequannock vaulted 9-06, Francesca Kaspar of Whippany Park 9-00.
- Group 1 1600m - Rankings - Mountain Lakes captures the top two spots taking a big lead in the team points. Izzi Gengaro won at 5:16.78 and Therese Olshanski 5:16.78.
- Group 1 Shot - Rankings - Zyra Thomas of AP Schalick threw 42-02.5 for the win, Kate Matrisciano of Whippany Park 40-07.75.
- Group 4 1600m - Rankings - It was a very close knit race early on but with two to go the leaders picked up the pace. In the end Rachel Vick of Kingsway had the strongest finishing kick and won at 5:01.96, improving on her NJ#3 ranking. Second was Elena DiMarcello of North Hunterdon 5:04.03.
- Group 4 HJ - Rankings - Courteney Campbell of South Brunswick cleared 5-06 for the win in Group 4, she's already tied for the state lead this season at that height. Second was Jessica Creedon of Ridge 5-05.
- Group 1 400m - Rankings - Kyra Velock of Mountain Lakes runs 59.51 to win with plenty of space. Hannah Birdsall of Shore Regional second 59.95.
- Group 4 400m - Rankings - Aliyah Taylor of Rancocas Valley cruised to an early lead and finished with a 56.76. Nyjah Young-Bey of Montclair second at 57.98.
- Group 1 4x400m - Rankings - Willingboro wins it with a 3:32.68, Woodstown second 3:33.39.
- Group 4 4x400m - Rankings - Egg Harbor Twp won this with a 3:21.64. Second was East Orange at 3:22.97 which was the clinching performance for their state team title!
- Group 1 PV - Rankings - Cheney Price of New Providence cleared 13-00, second Eran Peci of Emerson 13-00 as well.
- Group 4 PV - Rankings - Brandon Kong of Bridgewater-Raritan cleared 14-06 NJ#1, tied for the state lead. Second was David Bausmith of Hunterdon Central 14-00 NJ#3.
- Group 1 3200m - Rankings - Danny Daurio of Bogota wins with a 9:32.99, second Patrick Walsh of South Amboy at 9:38.56.
- Group 4 3200m - Rankings - Princeton earns the top two spots! Alex Roth of Princeton wins with a 9:23.31 NJ#3 and Will Hare second at 9:27.52 NJ#5.
- Group 4 HJ - Rankings - Semaj Willis of Trenton Central wins his second event, this time in the field with a 6-06 clearance. Second was WWP-South's A'Nan Bridgett also at a 6-06 clearance.
- Group 4 55m - Rankings - Bryce Watts of Toms River North took this one at a state leading 6.41 NJ#1, Akeem Lindo of East Orange picking up crucial team points in second at 6.51.
- Group 1 55m - Rankings - George Milton of Willingboro 6.61, second Dequan Brown of Newark Collegiate 6.64.
- Group 1 Shot - Rankings - Giovanni Gutierrez of Saddle Brook 57-05.25, second Avery Ransome of Penns Grove 49-11.
- Group 4 800m - Rankings - Haig Rickerby of McNair Academic wins with a 1:58.62 adding another important 10 points to their leading total, Drew Maher of Shore Regional also under 2 with 1:59.77.
- Group 1 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Jahaad Beckford of Willingboro posted a 7.83 for the win, second was Sam Aviles of Palmyra 8.03.
- Group 4 55 Hurdles - Rankings - Cory Poole of East Orange runs the second fastest time ever at the Bubble with a 7.20! He already set the state record this season at 7.13 in January.
- Group 4 800m - Rankings - Rey Rivera of Old Bridge with an absolutely impressive time trial! Took it out early and ran to 1:53.17 NJ#1 US#5 all alone. Second was Eric Barnes of Egg Harbor Twp at 1:57.33.
- Group 1 HJ - Rankings - Davensky Joinvilmar of Asbury Park was first clearing 6-04, second went to O'Ryan Turner of Willingboro at 6-02.
- Group 4 Shot - Rankings - Ryan Roger of Toms River North threw for 55-07.5 and is the Group 4 champion. Second was Maurice Johnson of Rancocas Valley 52-03.00.
- Group 1 1600m - Rankings - Patrick Mulligan of Haddon Twp made a late move after a crowded race up front finished first fighting to the line at 4:26.43. Right there with him to the end was Younass Barkouch of McNair Academic 4:26.51.
- Group 4 1600m - Rankings - Mulual Mu took the lead over from Alex Roth of Princeton at the bell and never looked back pushing Trenton Central's point total to an early 20! Mu crossed at 4:16.03 NJ#1 and Roth 4:16.23 NJ#2.
- Group 1 400m - Rankings - Haig Rickerby of McNair Academic runs a smooth 50.24 for the win. Julian Norman of Woodstown second at 51.28.
- Group 4 400m - Rankings - Trenton Central's Semaj Willis out leans East Orange's Cory Poole at the line in a major race running 48.81 US#14 over Poole's 48.82 US#15. That is just off the meet record of 48.80 set by Zyaire Clemes in 2013!